Chapter 2

Mike's POV

I was sat on a wall in the locker rooms with Johnny and Adam when Tony came in. I tried to pretend like I didn't notice him in the hopes that the others wouldn't see him either, but it didn't work, Adam had seen Tony before he had even reached his locker.
I don't know why he has to act like this to Tony, he's never done anything to us so I don't see why he should deserve any shit back. Sure, at first it was pretty funny, we were just teasing, but Adam took it too far. It's plain cruelty now and Johnny and I both know that we're both secretly too scared to even attempt to talk Adam out of being such a dick to Tony.

I feel a sudden rough nudge in my side from Adam.
"Mike, go tell the little gay boy to get out of our locker room" He tells me. I'm sick of being told what to do by him.
I stare at him for a few moments, not wanting to do what he says, but I'm unable to find anyway out of doing it. If I refuse, god knows what Adam will say, or do to me, and if I don't tell Tony to get out, Adam will anyway, so it'd be no different for him.

I reluctantly jump down from my seat on the wall and slowly make my way towards Tony.
"Hey, Turtle! I think Mike wants to say something to you!" Adam shouts to him as I'm on my way towards him.
I cringe at how Tony must be feeling right now, I can't let this happen anymore.