Chapter 8: Suprise on Both Ends

I'll never forget the way Jeff left a year later. He called to tell me that he was leaving. Like a dumbass, I told him to go on ahead, he broke one girl's heart he might as well ruin everyone fan of his.

There were several possible reasons for his departure, but drugs were the biggest one of them all. I didn't believe the dirt sheets nor did I care.

August 2006 rolled around. Everyone was showing off momentos from their summer, while I was just looking at the screen. The screen that said that Jeff Hardy was making his return this week.

I was scared, and alone. Adam had cheated on me with Amy. Matt was crushed. He told me that night what she did and I made sure to make her life a living hell. For the both of us.

A little version of Adam toddled over to me. He was 3 years old. I say little version of Adam when really he was Jeff's. He was just around Adam more.

That's the thing I'm scared of. What if he wants nothing to do with me after I tell him about little JJ? Then I would be crushed.

A few hours later, I was at the hotel room and getting ready for the show. Since Jeff left I had no real purpose on the show so Vince put me back on med staff. I didn't mind. This was kinda my dream job.

I heard a knock at my door. I stopped what I was doing to go answer it. My jaw dropped, it was Jeff.

He didn't look the same as he did three years ago, but yet who does. His hair was longer, he was dressing about the same though. I couldn't breathe.

He chuckled. "Nice to see you too, Ryah." He let himself in and saw my med stuff. "Thought you were a wrestler last time I was here."

I wasn't speaking to him. I had no intention on doing so. He sighed and grabbed my hand. "Listen, I think we need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about Jeff. Absolutely nothing." I grabbed my bag and started for the door. He grabbed my hand and twirled me around and kissed me.

I shoved him back and backhanded him. "What the hell?!"

"What's your problem, Ryah?!"

"My problem?! Do you not remember what you said to me three years ago?! That you cheated on me?!"

"Yea I did, and I regret it! And what have you been doing this whole time?! Dating Adam when you should be dating me!"

"You're so conceited Jeff! First off me and Adam have been over for a long time! And second, don't you DARE tell me who I should and shouldn't be dating, Jeff! We were over for three years and nothing you say or do will change that."

I turned for the door. But he grabbed my hand again. "What?!"

"You wanna know what happened that night?"

"Yes I do."

"I went out one night after losing yet again. I know I was losing focus of my dream job and needed something to help me relax. I drank a little too much, and ended up falling over drunk. Trish found me and forced me upstairs to her room. There was no way she was letting me in my room in my condition.

"So she gets me in the shower and in bed. I just didn't want to get dressed. So I slept naked. Trish got in the other bed. When I woke up the next morning I realized you weren't at my side and I was naked and in Trish's room."

I blinked twice. "That story was almost believable Jeff. I mean, you were conviently naked in front of Trish and you're telling me she didn't screw you?"

"It's true. You can go ask Trish!"

"I don't need to! It's a cover up."

JJ woke up at that point. He took one look at his dad and said, "momma that looks like daddy."