Chapter 7: Letting Go and Moving On

I lunged at Trish with more anger than intended, but hey, that's what you get for screwing my boyfriend, huh?

I punched her and kicked her as hard as I could. The match hadn't started yet, and all I saw was red. I dragged her by her blonde hair out of the ring and slammed her into the post. The ref saw how aggressive I was being and went out to try and break it up.

I took a chair and slammed it into Trish's back, over and over. By the time I was done, her back was completely red and her nose was bloody. She was barely conscious, so I grabbed her by the hair and yelled:

"YOU WANNA MESS WITH ME STRATUS!? YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH JEFF!? YOU CAN KEEP HIM!!"

I backed up as security escorted me backstage. Jeff pulled me to the side.

"What the hell was that?" he growled in my face.

"Just showing your girlfriend what I could do if she messes with Ryah Hemmons again." I sat down and smiled at the text I just received. From Edge. We were going out after the show and he offered to pay.

"She is not my girlfriend, RyRy. You are!"

"I am? Then why did I dump you?"

"I don't know!"

"Well I do Jeff. It's because you cheated on me. You told me so yourself! Remember Jeff? Remember when you wanted to break my heart to be with Trish? Well that's all fine and dandy. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date." I walked off with more dignity that intended.

I walked to Adam's dressing room and knocked on the door. A blonde answered, but not the blonde I was looking for. You know, the one that wore those big goofy round glasses? Yea, that guy.

"Hey, Christian. I'm looking for Edge," I said. He let me in and led me to Edge, who was sitting on a wooden bench. He realized over the years that he wasn't really gay. He was just lonely and would let anyone in his bed. I was skeptical about that, not only that I was with Jeff, but Edge would seem like a man whore of sorts.

I sat down next to him and he smiled. He led me to his car and got in, pulling me with him.

I had to wash up, since Trish bled all over my new clothes (no she didn't beat up Trish in her ring gear). I grabbed one of Adam's sweats and my Live for the Moment shirt and got dressed.

Once I walked out, I plopped down onto the bed. I pulled out my iPod and started listening to random stuff I put on there. I only use it when I don't care what I'm doing.

Adam looked over at me when he stepped out. "That's a little too comfortable considering we're going out."

"Yea, but I honestly don't feel like doing anything. I just beat the hell out of Trish."

"Yea I saw. Why did you do that anyway?"

"Cause Jeff couldn't keep away from her and he cheated on me."

He suddenly looked angry. "I'll kill him!"

I chuckled at that. Always the protector that guy. "Nah, Edge, it's fine. He wanted a girl with more beauty than brains, so I dumped him. I hope they're very happy together."

"He doesn't deserve you. And please, call me Adam. Edge is my ring name."

"That's all I've ever heard anyone call you."

"Only a few people call me Adam that's why."

"Oh." Adam walked closer to me and I couldn't help but notice how close we were. His lips were about this close to mine (look at pic) and I just lost it. I kissed him and didn't look back. Jeff had fun now it's my turn.