Chapter 2: A Broken Family

Let's skip ahead 3 months. At this point I was traveling with the WWF, and I learned a little bit or two about the business. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

One night I was getting ready for bed, when my room door opened. I saw a flash of blue hair run pass me and flop on the bed. I got out of bed and shut the door. I pulled my recently dyed hair out of my face and crawled over to the man. I tapped him on the shoulder, smiling.

He got up and I could've sworn I saw tear stains running down his cheeks. Still smiling, I wiped his tears away and asked comfortingly, "What's all this for?" Before he could answer, Matt bursts in.

"Wow, you got over Beth quickly! Now you're in here with a trainer!" Matt glared at his brother than at me and back at Jeff.

"Matt...no it's not like that at all! H-He came in here crying and I..."

"Zip it, Hemmons!" Matt picked up Jeff by his hair and I got up and tried to get his grip off the blue locks. "And I wondered why you challenged me to a match."

I let go of the pair, shocked at what I just heard. Jeff challenged Matt? I knew they were having problems because Jeff was hanging out with Matt's girlfriend, Amy. But I didn't think they were this bad.

"Well, I wouldn't have if you didn't constantly blame me for everything!" Jeff said, still in Matt's tight grip.

I took this time to interject. "Okay! Boys, break it up!" I managed to pull them apart and kept them separated.

"Matt, you need to go before things get ugly. For real," I grabbed him by the arm and threw him out of the room with so much force that it sent him crashing into Edge and Christian's room. I could hear shouting start up immediately, something about "crazy bitch threw me in here" and "you interrupted our make out session." Serves him right to intimidate Ryah Hemmons.

I shut the door and locked it before turning back to Jeff, who had a new set of tear tracks coming down his face.

I walked over and sat him down on the bed. I got down to his level and heard little sobs coming from his body.

"Hey..." I said touching his knee. He looked at me, and wrapped me in a hug.

Well this was awkward. "It's true...I broke up with my girlfriend after she heard you helped me out that night." I pulled out of his grasp.

"You broke it off because of me?" I whispered.

"No, it wasn't because of you. It was because the night I came into the trainers room, after I left, Katy thought it would be a good idea to call Beth. She and I had a fight, had one for the last 3 months. I realized she was jealous and I couldn't live with someone like that. I broke up with her last month, and Matt looks at me like its my fault like I couldn't keep her satisfied or something."

"Is that why you were crying when you came in here? Cause Matt mentioned that you challenge him to a match." I pulled his hair back.

"Yea, I did. This time, Matt blamed me for drop kicking Kane into the turnbuckle, knocking his girlfriend off the top rope," he said. "I couldn't take it anymore!" He flopped back onto my bed. I knew what was coming next, so I grabbed a pillow and let him yell into it.

Jeff got up and started towards the door. I grabbed his arm. In my moment of kindness i blurted out three words..."I love you."

He looked at me weird. "You can't love me. Not even my own brother does." He unlocks the door with my key and walks out. Leaving me stranded in my own room.

Edge walks in at that point. "Did you throw a Hardy in my room?" I nodded. "I had to, he and Jeff were fighting."

"You owe me. Christian won't kiss me now in fear of anymore Hardys being thrown in the room."

"Tell Christian they won't be bothering you anymore." I pushed him out of the room and climbed into bed.