Chapter 23: A Shocking Discovery

I was looking on YouTube for ways to help Jeff and Morgan get back together. I was going through videos when I saw that Morgan posted a video of her singing as a way of apologizing to Jeff. I awwed at that and added that video to a playlist. (She don't really have a YouTube please don't ask)

I continued to look through YouTube, found nothing, and logged off. I decided to go work out. I blasted out Shake it Off by Taylor Swift. (Since me and my roommate were listening to nothing but Taylor Swift last night, it's fitting)

About halfway through the training exercise, I had gotten a notification that said that Ken posted a video. I clicked on it and saw that it was a video of Morgan and Davey at a Starbucks (I almost got poisoned there through no fault of their own lol), with Davey asking Morgan if she wanted to be his girlfriend. She nodded her head yes and my heart sank. What was this going to do to Jeff when he saw this. I heard the car keys in the door and ran downstairs to find that Jeff had just come in.

"Umm...." I looked around, trying to find something to distract us.

"Yes?" He raised an eyebrow. His green eyes met my chocolate ones and I sighed.

"Morgan...she doesn't love you anymore," i relented, showing him the video of her and Davey. He looked absolutely taken aback.

"If it's any consolation, any girl that moves on that quick, didn't deserve you in the first place," I smiled sadly.

"He doesn't really love her, you know that, right?" He asked me quietly.

"It looks like he does. And I wouldn't mess with that, until if and when he does hurt her and even then a little while after," I said, sitting down. "But if you really want to talk to her, just call her. No promises that she will answer though."

I tossed him his cellphone and he had a look on his face before calling Morgan.