Chapter 20: Starting up Trouble

Things were very hetic over the next few days, Ruby ended up getting dropped off by Matt and we spent a lot of time playing around. Jeff mostly kept to himself, and that didn't bother me. I mean, should it?

By the time Friday rolled around, me, Jeff and the kids settled down to watch TNA. I grabbed the popcorn as Morgan's theme blasted through the arena. From what I heard, Jeff hadn't spoken to her since Alexis had poured wine on him. The little brat was facing Angelina Love.

There came a point in the match where DJ Z pulled her down and she landed on the floor hard. I winced and Jeff showed some concern than quickly shook it off.

After the match, Jessie and Robbie had dragged her body into the ring and Angelina and DJ Z beat her down for a little bit before her saviors, the Wolves and Matt showed up. Jeff looked a little hurt that Matt wasn't on his side on the break up, but that was to be expected.

A few minutes later, I put Ruby and JJ down for bed when I got a phone call from Ken Anderson saying that he saw Davey and Morgan together. I told them to tell a coworker that Kurt wants to see her. Kurt wouldn't really want to see her, but if my plan goes right, she won't be going out with no one for a long time. I then called Gail to go and flirt with Davey because he had a crush on Gail. In a way, I was hurting Morgan, but hey I was supporting Jeff, like she stopped doing.