A ridiculous request- Chapter 28

I went over to Jay's house when Mario dropped me back. I'd taken the last half bottle of wine from the picnic as I thought it would be nice to have a little drink with Jay.

Jays mum let me in and told me he was in his room on PlayStation. I walked in to find him doing exactly that.

"Hey baby, look what I got for us" I said shaking the bottle of wine at him.

Jay cut his eye and threw down his remote control.

I jumped as his sudden rage shocked me.

"So is this what you've been doing all day? Drinking.. while ignoring my calls" he said walking over to me.

I shook my head and took a couple steps back. He took the bottle from me and slammed it down on the table.

"Where did you go Ally....don't lie to me" he said holding my chin so I had no choice but to look him in the eye.

All I could do was stutter. I couldn't think of a lie quick enough so I was just a blubbering fool.

"I saw you getting out of that guys car from my window. I just want to know why you were with him" he said edging closer to me.

"Babe nothing happened. I swear to God nothing happened" I said shakily.

"Why are you shaking? What's wrong with you? I'm not going to hurt you.
You know that right... ? Ally I would never put my hands on you" Jay said, his eyes filling with worry.

I didn't understand his reaction at first. Why was he so worried about me thinking he would hurt me? He had never been concerned about this before. I couldn't understand until I realised how much of a mess I was. I was in tears, shaking like a leaf. I was scared and for the first time whole heartedly terrified of Jay. I knew it wasn't because of him. Jay was a little rough when he was being stern, but i've always known that he would never do anything to truly hurt me.
The problem was Ryan.
After the beatings I took from him i've never truly recovered. There's moments I catch myself flinching at sudden movements, I even get worried about strangers becoming aggressive in the street. He's made me paranoid about every man I cross.
I hate it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you angry" I said sobbing.

"Shit. No baby, look I didn't mean to scare you. I just get annoyed when I don't know where you are. Or when your with random guys! I don't want anyone hurting you again, and you know I don't like that prick" he said as he pulled me in for a warm embrace.

"I'm sorry" I said still crying into his chest.

He sat me down on his bed and stroked my hair.

"I'm going to be more gentle with you I promise. Your still fragile and I keep forgetting that. But I need to you tell me why you were with that guy Ally. Your making it hard for me to trust you" he said.

"No, it's not like that I swear! I don't like him, I'm not even attracted to him" I lied.

Jay shook his head in disbelief.

"No I promise... it's just I felt like it would be a good idea to keep him close. You see his dads a police officer for the area, so if anything pops up on the police radar about Ryan he'll be the first to know. I thought that could help us in a way" I said.

Jay paused for a long moment, appearing deep in thought.

"Well?" I said egging him on for a response.

Jay sighed heavy.

"I mean it's a good idea. But for fuck sake why him? You know I don't like that guy!" He said, his hand in the form of a fist.

"I don't know. But I feel like he's here for a reason. Maybe life's throwing us a bone and giving us a chance to have an advantage in this crazy situation" I said hopeful.

"Do you like him?" He asked looking me dead in the eye.

"No!" I replied quickly.

"Then you'll have no problem inviting me out to your next link up" he said folding his arms.

"What?" I said confused at the thought of Jay, Mario and I sitting awkwardly in the same room.

"Yeah, we can do cinema, or arcade or something. Tell him the next time you meet, your boyfriends going to be there too. Can you do that?" He said looking at me once more.

"Urmm ok.. I mean if that's what you want.." I said still confused.

"Yep. That's what's I want" he said abruptly.

I rolled my eyes as I knew what he was doing. He was either trying to get me not to see Mario again as he thought I wouldn't go if he was there. Or he wanted to observe us in person to see if we had any chemistry. I was up for the test though.

I asked Jay for the bottle of wine to get my mind off the situation. I thought alcohol may inspire some sexy time too which would help me get over his insane suggestion.
My hopes died when he cut me off saying I was 'too tipsy'. Luckily that didn't stop the sexy time though. Jay finished his game and downed the last half of the bottle as he deemed it a celebration for winning. I was excited as when he drank he turned into a freak.

It wasn't long before he was all over me. Lips, hands, dick, everything. I was so horny I felt like I'd been waiting for him all day.

"Are you ready for this dick baby?" Jay said in the sexiest voice I had ever heard.

Before I could reply he spoke over me.

"My bad, your not ready, sorry no pressure. I just really want you tonight. But I can wait" he said guiding my hand to stroke his dick.

I felt bad. But I knew I was going to surprise him for his birthday with my virginity. It was literally just over a week away and I had mentally prepared myself for it. I had always planned on losing my virginity on his birthday. Though other dates like prom night seemed like a good idea so I changed my mind. But now we were so close to his birthday it only seemed right.

"Your gonna get all of me soon I promise. Might even be on your special day" I said hinting.

A look of lust waved over Jays face. He didn't even speak, just took my clothes off and kissed every inch of me. He was so cute. After every kiss he would say 'I love this part of you, and this part...' etc. It made me heat up with joy. He went from my lips to my vagina and gave me a light peck there. Before saying he loved that part the most.
I was so aroused I rested both of my hands on the back of his head and pressed him in between my legs. Without hesitation he began eating my pussy intensely. I let out a moan so loud I was afraid his mum heard it. But that didn't phase Jay. He started eating it faster and just placed his hand over my mouth to muffle my moans. Not even a solid minute had passed when I climaxed. His beard was soaking but he wasn't done. He pulled me up to sit on his face and pushed my head down to his waist, where I was met with his erection. I placed it in my mouth and we six nined until he came in my mouth.

We rested for a minute before hopping into a hot shower which was very much needed after how messy we got.

Once we finished I climbed back into bed and laid on his chest.

"I really needed that" he said kissing me on the lips and stroking my hair.

"Same" I said feeling fulfilled.

"Great, now text police boy and tell him you want to meet up this week with me" he said

Ugh why did he have to ruin the moment. I rolled my eyes annoyed he hadn't forgotten about his ridiculous request. I knew I didn't have much choice in the matter so did as I was told. I was praying Mario would have sense and either just ignore the message or reject the offer. But much to my annoyance he replied:

lol, you me and Mike Tyson? Sounds like a date. I can do Thursday.
Mario

Either this guy had a lot of balls or was just straight up stupid. Either way in 2 days it looked like the three of us were going on a weird little adventure.