Fuck my life - Chapter 5

My bed felt lonely that night when Jay left, he was literally all I could think about. I closed my eyes and pictured us back in that moment when we were kissing. I imagined his hands running all over me again just like they did that day. I smiled as I felt my clit throbbing. Ugh! I wanted him so bad.

I stuck my finger in my mouth so it was a little wet and ran rings around my nipples. They instantly became rock solid. I let out a small moan as I couldn't believe how good it felt. I then slipped my fingers into my knickers and massaged my clit gently. I knew if I carried on it wouldn't be long before I came. Even though I had never had sex I pretty much imagined it everyday. I honestly couldn't wait for the day Jay would fill me up with his huge dick. I couldn't wait to taste it either... I'd never actually given head before, but I just knew I'd be good at it. I was amazing with my tongue.
I moaned softly at the thought of Jays dick filling my mouth and cumming all over my lips. I continued rubbing my clit and inserted a couple my fingers in until I came in my knickers. I felt so sexy... but also kinda dirty.

Shit. I was such a sket! Why was I so horny all the time? I thought as I giggled to myself.
I climbed out of bed and went straight into the shower to clean myself off. I did my usual night routine, wrapped my hair and laid back down. I picked up my phone to flick through Instagram and saw a text from an unknown number.
It read:

Hey sexy, Wuu2? I wana see you 2nite, bring that sexy ass over here.
Marcus

I must of read that message over a thousand times because I was that confused. Like how the hell did this guy even get my number? I texted him back asking how he got it and he replied with a text saying 'Amber'.
Ugh! That bitch.
She was always starting trouble. It was obvious she sneakily got my number from Jays phone and passed it on to Marcus, after all she knew Jay hated me talking to him and probably wanted to get me in trouble. I felt like this was also her way of trying to get me to focus on another guy, maybe she was starting to get a little insecure about Jay and I's relationship. Sam's comment must of hit a nerve.
By now I was sure she would of spread lies to Jay saying me and Marcus were having a fling. She always ruined everything, like for fuck sake I was trying to get this guy to love me not hate me.

I twiddled my thumbs as I tried to think of the perfect text to tell Marcus I wasn't interested. I started typing but was interrupted by a another text.
It was Marcus again, but this time with a image attachment. I opened the picture and allowed it to load.

Oh. My. God. I couldn't believe my bloody eyes... it was a dick pic, with the following caption: 'This is what your missing'.
I examined the photo and zoomed in on every little vein that popped out around his shaft. I zoomed into the head of his penis and instantly imagined my lips around it.
Yikes! My mind was truly in the gutter... I threw my phone on the bed and paced around my room.
What the hell was I doing? Was I really this much of a Jbag? I was honestly acting like a straight up harlot envisioning sucking Marcus' dick. I couldn't help myself, it looked so nice and big. I hadn't even seen Jay's dick before.. well only through his boxers, but never in the flesh. In fact Marcus dick was the first one I'd ever really seen. 

I picked my phone back up and studied the image once more. I didn't know how to reply so just sent the blushing face emoji.

😳

A second later I received a text back from him.
It read:
Wtf? Aren't you gonna send anything back? I know that ass looks real nice right now 👀

A second later I received a second text from Jay.
It read:
Did I leave my headphones at yours?

I ignored the text from Jay and concentrated on the one from Marcus. I thought about it for a quick moment and opened the camera app. I walked towards my mirror and practiced some poses. I arched my back and raised my top in efforts to look seductive. I snapped a few pictures like that and then took some of my bum to send to Marcus. I was impressed by the quality as I actually felt like I looked sexy. Without hesitation I selected the 5 photos I had just taken and sent them to Marcus.
I got a sudden wave of anxiety like I might of just made a big mistake but I didn't care. I mean after all, he had just sent me a photo of his dick, so it's not like the photos were one sided.
Within seconds I received a text message back. I assumed it was Marcus complimenting me as I knew I looked great. I unlocked my phone to review the message.
I saw it was a notification from Jay and suddenly felt faint.
The text read:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU  DOING ALLY ?
WHO WERE YOU SENDING THESE TOO?
ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS?!

I felt my mouth fill with saliva like I was about to be sick. I had forgotten Jay sent me the last text so was now at the top of my messaging list. I must of blindly sent him the photos thinking it was going to Marcus.
I had no idea what to text back, Jay knew I would never send him pictures like that, it was obvious they were for someone else. I just prayed he didn't know who. God this was so awkward, he was honestly so protective over me, I knew this wasn't going to end well.
My phone was ringing off the hook, all I could do was decline every single call as I couldn't bear the thought of speaking to him.

I quickly texted back:

Sorry that was a mistake! Please delete!

Ugh.. was that really the best response I could think of? I thought as I switched off my phone.
I immediately hid under my covers and turned my light off as if to hide from the world.
Fuck my life!