Spare keys - Chapter 21

After hours talking to Sam who was both stressing me out about prom and about Alex's dumb text regarding Ryan's threats, she finally let me get off the phone. Like damn it had been three hours already!
I headed downstairs to Jay and found him in the same spot I left him in, on the couch playing his game. When I could see how into it he was I decided I would leave him too it as I didn't want to disturb him. That was until he turned to me and gave me a wink to acknowledge my presence. He had his headset on and was shouting to one of his boys who was also playing. I watched as he laughed with his friend who was on the other side of the headset and fiddled with his controller. Something about my boyfriend being on his game completely content just made me want to distract him and have all of his attention on me. I knew most girls knew that feeling. We were so bad.

I smiled to myself as I slowly crept over to him and climbed onto his lap. My legs dangling either side of him. Jay looked at me confused.

"Babe what you doing?" He whispered raising his headset off his right ear.

"Nothing baby" I replied, knowing I was about to move reckless.

He put his headset back on and continued his game, leaning over to the side so he could see the screen I was blocking. I rested my head on his shoulder and cuddled him. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I smelt the cologne on his neck. He smelt so good. I couldn't even help myself. I just began swirling my tongue around in little circles on his neck and up to his ear. I felt him flinch slightly and his dick harden in between my legs. I started kissing him and gently nibbling on his ear. It wasn't long before he pulled me back to face him. My eyes locked on his. I could see how horny he was. And he could definitely tell I was too. He smirked.

"You think your funny now huh, interrupting my game". He said still looking aroused.

I smiled back and said nothing and placed my lips back onto his neck, kissing him again. He dragged me back once more to meet his gaze, this time a little more rough.

"Ally you have to stop, you know I can't handle this" he said licking his lips.

"You know I could ride your dick in this position" I replied with a sexy smile. I didn't even care if his friends could hear me through the headset.

Jay breathed heavy like he was ready to risk it all and take my virginity right there and then.

"You have to stop teasing me like this Ally, otherwise I won't be able to control myself" he said as he wrapped his hand round my throat and threw off his headset.

"Don't control yourself, I like it rough" I said smiling. I knew he was a freak like me, the chocking confirmed that. I was ready for all the rough sex he was going to give me.
Jays eyes turned to lust. He held me tight as he picked me up and slammed me into the sofa and laid on top of me. He stuck his tongue down my throat and kissed me all over my neck all while rubbing his dick on my crotch. It wasn't long before he'd lifted up my top and was sucking my nipples, at which point I started moaning uncontrollably. He slipped his fingers inside my pants and pushed one inside of me. I was completely overwhelmed with pleasure. He brought his head up to my neck as he fingered me slowly.
"Your so tight" he said breathlessly in my ear.

"I know" I replied

"I can't fuck you yet, not when I feel like this" he said sliding his fingers out of me slowly. I watched as he peered at my juices that coated his fingers looking horny as ever.

"Why can't you? I'm ready" I said looking at him. I was practically gagging for it at this point.

"I'm too excited.. I won't be able to control myself. I want to take your virginity properly. I want to take my time, and be careful with you. If we did it now I'd be too rough with you". He said