Life's a bitch and so is Amber- Chapter 4

I jumped out of my sleep as the sound of my alarm pierced through my eardrums.
I scratched my head in annoyance as I switched it off and sunk back into bed. I looked over at Jay who hadn't even flinched from the racket and wondered if he was feeling hungover. I squinted at my phone to check the time and I realised it was already 7:30am.
Shit.
I must of snoozed my alarm a couple of times to have overslept this much. My first class was at 8:30am so I only had an hour to get myself together and get to my lesson. College was only a 15 minute walk away so if I hurried I could make it.

I quickly showered and brushed my teeth, then added some gel to my edges and laid my hair. My scarf had kept my hairstyle intact so I was happy. I ran my straightener through some of the sections of my and started my makeup. I wanted a simple look but still wanted to look sexy. I went for a brown lipstick and gloss with a burgundy eyeshadow that went well with my skin tone. I then applied some mascara and added some lashes. I loved how I looked! I quickly ran to my wardrobe and threw on my favourite mom style jeans, a little crop to show some skin and my little dark blue jacket. I finished the look off with some black heeled boots.
I felt cute.

I looked over to my bed where Jay was still splayed out asleep. I knew I had to wake him up as he his first class was at the same time as mine. I was hesitant at first as I wasn't sure if he remembered anything from last night.. Regardless I decided to be brave and walk over to him. I prodded him with my finger until I saw movement.

"Ugh.. what time is it?" He mumbled with his face sunk into the pillow.

"It's time for you to get up or you'll be late" I said.

Jay sighed and looked me dead in the eyes. My heart stopped.
Oh my God.. had he remembered everything? Did he remember how I completely threw myself at him? I panicked as I realised I may have just fucked up our friendship forever.

After a long silent pause.
Jay let out a fart.
Yes you read that correctly. A fucking fart.

"Eww" I squealed, hopping out of the bed and running over to the window dramatically.

"Yeah I really needed to do that" He said now getting up.

I caught a glance of his morning wood poking through his boxers as he walked to the bathroom. He must of gotten undressed during the night. I couldn't help but still be attracted to him even when he did gross stuff like farting. I was just happy he had forgotten about yesterday, well I assumed he had as he hadn't said anything to me.
I sighed at the thought that even us nearly fucking seemed to be forgettable for him.

Within 15 minutes Jay had gotten dressed so we headed downstairs. We we're just about to head out when his mum stopped us now picking up her camera.

"No, no don't go! Not without a picture you guys. You two look so cute... smile!" She said aiming her camera at us.

"Really mum? It's not that deep it's just college" Jay said unamused.

"Just hush up and smile, these moments are precious" she said.

Jay and I posed as she took our picture and showed us.
*Picture above*
We looked so cute together I thought as we grabbed some toast and headed outside. Sam was waiting for us further down the road. Her hair looked even better in natural light! She was wearing a tight red top with blue jeans that hugged her curves beautifully. No wonder she got all the guys and I was still a virgin. She was sexy and thick as hell!

"Rah.. so you're a fiery redhead now yeah? Is that how your feeling?" Jay said smiling as he admired her new hair.

"Yes I know I look sexy, what can I say" She said grinning.