Nothing could go wrong now, right? - Chapter 20

It was around 11am when I woke up to Jay's light snoring. I peered over at him and watched as his chest raised up and down to the rhythm of his breathing. He looked so innocent when he slept. If only that was the case when he was awake.
As I raised my hand up to push some of the hair out of my face I noticed a white bandage that covered my hand. I forgot how badly it was bleeding from when I was banging on the garage door last night. Jay must of wrapped it up for me when I fell asleep last night. Yesterday literally felt like a dream. I leaned over to him and kissed his cheek for his kindness and slowly crept out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Jays mum was out on a church trip with my mum so we had the house to ourselves.

I headed straight into the shower and avoided all contact with the mirror as I couldn't even be bothered to catch the sight of myself. I knew I looked mash up. I got the water nice and hot and lathered my body in soap and scrubbed away with the sponge Jay set aside for me. I spotted the bottles of bubble gum shampoo and conditioner Jay had stolen from mine and decided to give my hair a good wash. It definitely needed it. Once I was done I brushed my teeth and blowdried my hair. I made sure to grab all of Jays hair oils during the process to moisturise my hair and scalp. He would always use my products too so I was owed this. Once I was satisfied I put my hair in a slick bun, creamed my skin, and used some of his spray on deodorant. I actually loved smelling like him.

Jay was still asleep when I entered his room again so I didn't bother covering myself with a towel and just covered my boobs with my hands. I turned to check I hadn't woken him and once I was satisfied he was still sleeping I snuck into his chest of draws to find some underwear. I settled for a grey pair of his Ted Baker boxers and put on one of his big t-shirt.
Just as I had gotten my head through the neck hole I felt a pair of hands cup my bare breast. My nipples hardened instantly. I jumped as I turned my head to see Jay behind me. He pressed his body onto mine tight so I could feel was his hard body and morning wood on my ass.

"Don't worry it's only me" He said in a sleepy voice behind me before kissing my cheek.

"You scared me" I said letting out a small giggle while my body relaxed in his arms.

"You don't have to be scared baby, everything's going to be okay now" he said hands still cupping my breast. He kissed me once more before slowly lowering his hands from my chest into his freshly grey boxers I had just put on. I breathed hard as I felt his fingers land on my clit. I let my head fall back into his chest as he began massaging it.
Wow.
I was aroused now and wanted to take it further so turned to face him. I leaned into kiss him and felt as he slowly pushed his tongue into my mouth and placed both hands on my bum. Our pace of kissing quickened as he cupped my bum cheeks and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. All I could feel was his dick pressed up against my clit and it was driving me insane. I dug my nails into his back and started kissing his neck. He sat down on the edge of his bed with me on his lap and laid down so I was on top of him. I continued kissing his neck and was now gyrating my hips so he could feel my pussy on his dick. All I could hear was his groans of pleasure and it was getting me wet. I raised my head from his neck and moved down his body to his jogging bottoms and pulled them down. I massaged his dick with my hands. I couldn't even hold back anymore I whipped it out of his trousers and just as I was about to place it in my mouth Jay stopped me. He gently raised my head away from his dick and pulled me up close to him.
I looked at him confused.

"You don't need to do that Ally" he said in a soft voice. I could see both how horny and concerned he was. This must of been tough for him to say no to.
I mean who doesn't want head?

"I know.. I want to0" I said.
Jay smiled and looked at me once more like he wanted to rip my clothes off before pausing.

"No. If you do that I'm going to want to do the whole thing" he said