Chapter 32

Warning ⚠️ mature content
            Read on your own risk

The warm rays of the sun gradually illuminated the room waking her up, she felt his arms on her belly before she could even open her eyes, the first thing she felt was that exhaustion. His breath gently tickled the back of her head, she smiled closing her eyes from these sensations, it was unusual for her to wake up with him in the same bed, but she knew that from now she would not want to wake up without him anymore. She carefully turned to him, trying to not wake him up, studied his face and nuzzled into his chest, inhaling his scent deep into her lungs. He smelled like home, safe and comfortable, he was the one who could turn her on and the one who could calm her down with ease. She listened to his deep breath and beating of his calm heart , this made the events of last night flashed through her head. She grimaced from embarrassment, wrinkling her nose and bites her lip. No, she did not regret it, it's just she didn't know how to behave after that, she could not imagine herself be like that. Yue was the one who practically dragged him to bed. Ahhh. she sighed feeling ashamed of her actions and covered her face .

A couple of hours ago

Just one kiss from her and he was ready, ready to give her his life, only wishing that this sweet kiss would last longer, but she moved back and cupped his face looked tenderly at him. He pouted not satisfied, he wanted it longer, he wished it to be longer, but she as if reading his mind did opposite, she stopped.

"You're such a joy killer" he said looking at her from under his eyebrows like an offended kid.

"Me? Really?" Yue pouted back "who is it joy killer here?" She punched him lightly but he replied by pecking her lips.
Both giggled at their childishness but he was happy with just knowing she was as much sucker for him as he was.

He pulled her towards him and sat her on his lap, making her instinctively wrap her arms around his neck to keep from falling. Their faces a couple of centimeters apart, they felt each other's hot breath on the skin, eyes were eagerly peering into the outlines of lips and chin, studying each other.

One more second and she captured his lips, he kissed her back right away.

HeDi held her tightly, slipping his hands inside her silky nightshirt and moving them up her back and down the sides of her waist. She shifted on his lap making him groan and gripping his fingers in her waist. He was turned on, she felt it, his hardened member under her hips when she moved, she liked to feel her power over him, it gave her satisfaction to know it

Yue pulled his neck closer and kissed him harshly, suckling on his lips and tugging them with her teeth. She was like a wild cat. He chuckled seeing her like that it was the first time he saw her this way, and she was absolutely sober and in her mind when she was doing that all. He so freaking loved it, it was almost like a dream that he was afraid not to watch until the end waking up in the middle of it.

Her one hand were on his nape while other was digging through his hair, tugging them lightly and reassuring him that this was reality.

He suddenly stopped her, pulled back and tried to catch her eyes, he was starting to lose control of his own body, he was trying hard not to pounce on her, but she didn't stopped, making it harder for him. She continued to kiss him down his jaw and neck, her hands yanked his hair to get more access to his neck. His hand moved down her back to her butt and squeezed them lightly making her thrust her thigh against him.

"Fuck it...." He hissed, trying to get rid of her silk nightshirt as quickly as possible, and when he did, he blushed. She was beautiful, her skin was so soft and flawless that he couldn't stop looking at her. She was bare in front of him, looking into his face, her lips a little bit swollen and red from kissing, she was trying to catch her breath and he almost choked seeing her bare round chests going up and down because of panting. His mouth watered and eyes wandered ftom her belly, up to her round breasts with hardened nipples, he gulped  saliva that was filling his mouth and looked into her eyes as if asking permission to touch her.
She nodded, probably understood him, her teeth dug into her lips from embarrassment.