6 Chapter

"Yue?!!" They heard Jackson's voice. 

She pulled away, but did not come out of HeDi's embrace.
Looking at him, she suddenly started laughing. Jackson popped out of the window, and both guys looked at her in surprise with furrowed brows.
Jackson due to the fact that HeDi hugged her, and HeDi because of her strange laughter.

Why is she laughing?  I just kissed her, I confessed to her.  Is it so funny?  He thought peering into her face, trying to find the answer.  Yue suddenly hugged him, laid her head on his chest and looked up at Jackson, who was still stuck in the window.

"Can you imagine?  I ... Hahaha ... someone poured juice on me, then i was locked in the toilet and at the end I was stuck in the window .... what an amazing evening right. Hahaha... And this one...here ...." she looked at Di "this guy .... Waaang....HeDiiii.... how surprising isn't ?  He is also Wang ... he saaaved me..." She finally calmed down and, with a sigh, almost in a whisper, said as if to herself.  "And kissed me...Wang's was always with me ..."

Dylan suddenly felt her body relax and she closed her eyes.

"Aiyoo, didi, wait a minute, I'll come.  She's drunk, alcohol always affects her so dramatically.  She quickly gets drunk, do not let her go... I'm co...." started Jackson, but HeDi interrupted him.

"I'll take care of her, you get guests, this is your party."

"No, no ... I need..."

"It's ok..." Said Di and carried her bridal style, went to the car.

Jackson shook his head and thoughtfully go back to his guests

*

"How can you sleep at such a moment?" He was indignant. 
"I confessed my love to you, and you laughed at me... Do you even know what courage I needed to muster to say it? You are little idiot."
He said and smiled at her face pressed against his chest.
"And such a beautiful...silly..drank Angel.." He whispered smiling

"W...Whaang ..."  she mumbled and nuzzled her nose more in his chest

"Only one....Only one Wang can be in your life, and this Wang is me!" He told her seriously and suddenly he felt someone patted his shoulder.

"HeDi what are you talking about?  Oh!?  What with her?" Caesar asked surprised seeing her in his arms

"Nothing.  She is drunk.  And nothing else." Di half smiled

"Oh.  OK.  So we are driving a car?" Asked the guy.

"Not sure.Let's ask JiaQi .

JiaQi and Darren saw HeDi with Yue in his arms and ran to him with wide eyes.

"Yue ?!" Jia called out panicked.

"She is alright. Just drunk and asleep"  Di smiled looking at her sweetly as he was holding something precious to him

"Oh ok. She was not supposed to drink ... idiot she knows that alcohol can turn her off at any time." The girl shook her head.

"What do you think if we go by car? She will be fine?" HeDi asked.

"She is sleeping , I think everything will be good." Jia smiled looking at how neat this guy was with her friend. She deserves to be loved, to be someone's dream.  She thought.

Darren saw Sanquin heading toward them. He shook his head and offered to take her to the hotel, while the other guys went with Jia and Yue.