Chapter 24

"Did you sleep well?" She heard his voice as soon as she left the room. He was there,waiting for her, this morning he looked especially good, a smile shone on his face, his eyes sparkled with happiness, even a blind man couldn't help but feel his joy.
His too wide smiling face embarrassed her, it was very infectious, looking down at the floor she nodded and tried to restrain her lips from smiling

"Great , then ..." Holding out hand he came closer.  "I'll take you to breakfast."  He said happily

Yue looked up at him and putting her hand in his froze when their eyes met.

POV HeDi

I don't know how much more she can be cute.  Every time it seems to me this is the limit, but every time I am surprised again and again when I see her.  How can there be such a sweet girl in this world?  I wonder almost everyday seeing her smile and still sleepy face in the morning. Looking at how she is embarrassed now, most likely recalling our last nights kiss, and talk about it, I can't stop smiling
I never thought that I can be this lucky fool who steals her first kiss, but know knowing this I can't control my feelings, I feel so good...
Too good maybe haha
I did not sleep all night, but I feel awake and full of energy, as if after a long rest, all this time I thought about how to behave in the morning and what to tell her when we meet, and I decided that to behave calmly and confidently would be the best option, so  there's no awkward situation between us.  Perhaps the sleepless night has aroused hunger in me, or it is endorphins that affect me so much, but I feel horrible hungry.  I held out my hand inviting her for breakfast and when she put it hand in mine I was about to pull her after me, but our eyes met and....I drowned. 
Now I understand how heroes feel in dramas when they meet their heroine, when time freezes around them, everything around them slows down and something like fireflies fill the space with their light
Magic?
Yes.... I think we can call it this way but it has its proper name
Love!
So often they show love at first sight in dramas.  Yes, that's exactly what I feel now, and the strangest thing is that I can't move, I'm like a statue ready to stand here all day if only she will stay with me.

Someone kick me, Shen Yue, please don't look like that, I forget how to breathe.  I plead in my thoughts.
I hoped that she would release me from the captivity of her delightful eyes, and at the same time I didn't want this, my eyes slowly fell on her rose cheeks and lips, the red juicy lips that she chewed all the time while she looked at me.
If my first desire was to look endlessly into her velvet brown eyes, then the second one was to kiss her, to taste these lips again, I already missed the feeling of her soft lips on my own.
I need to calm my desire. I thought and instead of heading down, I pulled her to me and kissed her, without warning, without a word, without giving her a chance to refuse me.
I felt her body stiffen, she grabbed my shirt so as not to fall when I pulled her, and immediately using this, I pressed her even tighter to myself, wrapping both my hands around her waist. Slowly pulling her lower lip into my mouth, I ran my tongue over it, and then did the same with the upper lip, but these sweet kisses were not enough, I waited for her to relax and when i heard her soft moan I realized that this moment had come.  Masterfully sticking my tongue between her parted lips, I eagerly kissed her, kissed as if it was the last time, as if a hungry beast had attacked his prey, urgently and passionately.
I was afraid of my thoughts, when she began to moan weakly trying to take a breath, I could not stop, I didn't know how.  Opening my eyes, I finally felt her weak attempts to push me away.

"Aghhh....I'm Sorry." It burst like a roar from my throat, I pressed her head to my heavy rising chest, feeling her quick breathing due to lack of air.
Her hand lay on her chest, her eyes closed.
"Wang Hedi, I thought you called me for breakfast, but I did not think that I would be your breakfast." She said, still trying to calm her breath not opening her eyes