Chapter 23

He tells her everything and there shouldn't be anything that could make him worried about, but he couldn't close his eyes even in a second, his heart was still beating wildly after almost two hours. Sitting on the bed he was looking at his reflection in the mirror, dreamily smiling and touching his lips when pictures from event that happened few hours ago, flashed in his mind.

She confessed her feelings and didn't push him when he confessed his, and she even promised to not to run away from him and try to understand.

What could be better than this? He thought.

He didn't want to think and talk about it with guys, trying to shake it off, but truth be told deep inside he was afraid that when she find out about his secret, she will run from him without turning back.
Everything went way better than he imagined, and now the only thing he needed was to have her by his side, smell her addicting scent and feel her warm body under his ha...

"Oh.... stop..you really forcing things Wang HeDi." He said to himself, and laying down tried to sleep.
________________

In the opposite room, she, also was tossing right and left in her bed trying to find pose to sleep, but her head was filled with so many thoughts that she couldn't understand what about to think. She couldn't control her thoughts and It annoyed her, second by second she began to feel like a bomb ready to explode... until she heard a light knock on the door.
It was deep night and without hearing any sounds from his room, she was sure that he was already sleeping.

He knocked again and when she was about to say something the door handle slowly turned.
Does he come in thinking that I'm sleeping? She thought, and decided not to spoil his night visit, pretending to be sleeping.

He very quietly piped into the room and making sure that she was sleeping went inside.

"I miss you. Already.." he whispered, looking at her and pursed his lips. "Are you pretending or have you really not felt anything? How can you sleep so calmly while I don't know where to put myself? " he sat on the floor with his back resting on bedside and laid his chin on his knees.

"I wish I could be so calm too, but my heart beats so fast and the thoughts in my head are so noisy that I can't even close my eyes." he mumbled, turning his head to look at her, she didn't even flinch, as of was in deep dream for real. "And only when I look at you everything stops, I feel good when you're around Shen Yue" he said lovingly and stretched his hand to remove a strand of silky hair from her face.

Oh my god... why am I so stupid, how can I pretend if my heart is beating so loudly? He can hear it.
She wanted to sigh, to inhale and exhale to calm herself, but couldn't do it and instead tried to hold her breath.

But then, she felt his fingers lightly stroking her cheek, she reflexively shivered, her eyelids moved and opening her eyes she looked at him.

He stunned.
Her big honey brown eyes looked straight into his, there was no fear or surprise in them, only curiosity, sincerity and warmth, the warmth in which he wanted to wrap up, next to which he was always comfortable and calm.
He looked at her with a spell, not realizing that his tiger cub smile appeared on his face, making his eyes narrower, due to the pretty wrinkles in the corners of his eyes.
Seeing him smiling like that, she couldn't help but also smiled her angelic smile.

"Wang HeDi..." she said softly after few minutes of looking to each other with hearty eyes.

That is how he represented this moment, the moment which he missed. The moment she opened her beautiful eyes, awakening from a long sleep. He should have been there, he should have seen her, she should have seen HIM , FIRST ...