1 Chapter

It was a long shoot and the photographer's expression became duller and more annoying by the time

"Mr. Wang, can we have dinner after the shooting?" A flirtatious model asked him. She thought about it the entire photo shoot.

Without taking his eyes off the camera lens, he answered indifferently.  "Not.  I'm not hungry."

That makes her upset, no ... not upset, but rather angry.
Because how, he dares to refuse her? She is beautiful, famous, many men are ready to fall at her feet just to be honored with a simple Hello from her.

And here he is .....
Of course, handsome, yes rich and educated, also famous, and the dream of many women, but also a man. She was wildly annoyed.

How can he treat me like that?  Maybe he plays some kind of game?

"But I am very hungry." Whined Sanquin making cute eyes.

HeDi raised his head sarcastically smiled.  "You play well, but not where necessary." He looked at the sky and added. Today is enough, the weather is deteriorating.

Sanquin sat down in a chair displeased. "What an arrogant idiot." She mumbled.

"He is a genius Sanquin, so everyone tolerates his behavior.  And besides, it's a blessing that he agreed to shoot you. He has a vacation and it is a great success that he did not leave Beijing." Said her manager.

Sanquin snorted.  "They are all men in the end ..."

"Do not try to jump above your head dear, it is not very simple kind of man. I heard that he is indifferent to female beauty, he seems to be immune to beautiful women.  HeDi saw and photographed so many models and celebrities that now even if you appear naked in front of him, he may simply not notice you." Seriously said Song.

"I don't care.  If I want something, I'll get it.  Any way." Grinned slyly model.  "And besides, I feel his interest in me."
She added smugly

"Interest?  What do you mean?"  Squinting eyes asked Song.

"He smiled at me, he straightened the straps of my dress, he called and sent me Messages. I tell you, at the end of this month he will be mine."

"Do not be stupid, he never met with models.  And besides, no one at all knows if he had a girlfriend.  And what he did .... hmmm.  He called you, for work and messages You wrote first, he just answered them, well, the fact that he looks at you and straightens your clothes during the shooting is his job.  Judging by what you say, you can say that he has feelings for all the models with which he worked."

"Heyyyy...Stop doing that." Pouted Sanquin.  "Are you doing this on purpose?"

"What exactly dear?"

"You spoil my mood." The model was outraged.

"Not.  I say this in order for you not to decide to find problems on your lovely ass.  And now get up, they are waiting for us at the agency."
Song laughed.

*

"She's a hot little thing." said Kang, the director of the advertising agency, and HeDi's friend.
"I would like to talk with her, but it seems she really has a crush on you." The guy smiled bitterly

"Who?!! Sanquin? I don't think, I'm not interested. She is one of those who think that I will be useful to them." HeDi replied.

"How can you be so calm when there are so many beauties in front of you?  If I didn't know you, i  would think that you are gay." Shaking his head said Kang.

The guy really surprised every time, seeing HeDi's cold look .  Any other man would be happy to be in his place.  He practically had a magic wand "camera" for the click of which the girls were ready to undress and jump into his bed.