Shoto x Reader (College AU)

YOUR POV
Welcome to college. A place were young adults get a mile high stack of homework and about three hours of sleep a night. I'm studying business. I'm also in the same class as Shoto Todoroki, the heir to Todoroki Inc. Everyone in our class is so obsessed with him, sometimes I wonder how he feels about it. I've talked to him once, and he seemed pretty cold and quiet. I respect that, but he just seems like he's hiding something.

Anyways this week is partner week and I'm so excited! I got paired up with Todoroki and I'm hoping I'll get to know him better. And maybe we could become friends.

Walking into the building that holds the business facility I held my bag and notebooks in my arms. Inside I looked up at the grand ceiling as I bumped right into the back of someone dropping all my stuff on the floor. "Ouch!" I dropped down to the floor and tried to get all my stuff back in order. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" How are you suppose to be a professional business woman when you can't even watch where you're going.

"Are you okay?" I look up and see who's talking to me. "Hey you're (l/n) right?"

It's Todoroki. This just made things even more embarrassing. I wanted to get to know him, but not like this. "Y-yes I am." Todoroki helped me gather my stuff. "I'm suppose to be working with you this week."

As I stood up Todoroki spoke in a monotone voice. "I can't wait to work with you this week (l/n)." And with that, he walked away. He seems as emotionless as ever, but I have a whole week to try and get him to open up.

DAY 1
Our assignment is to make and separate a budget that we were given for a start up business. We need to decide what our business is going to be about, cost for material, and much much more.

I'm waiting at the library for Todoroki. And waiting, and waiting. And he hasn't shown up. I can't make any huge decisions without him. All that I have is a budget which was given to us when we started. Then the main idea for what our company could be making. I thought of stuffed animals, they're cute, cuddly, and kids love them. The supplies would also be cheaper to get my hands off.

I'm hoping he isn't ditching me. I would never think Todoroki would be someone who'd ditch and leave the work to someone else. Shaking my head I pick up my stuff and leave the library. Dissapointed that I got nothing done today.

DAY 2
Sitting at the library again I waited. I asked why, but he told me that he had something going on yesterday. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and just tried to let whatever happened yesterday go.

Hearing the library door open my head shot up. "Over here Todoroki." I waved my hand and yelled whispered. He saw me and walked back over to where I was.

Putting his stuff down, he began to talk. "I'm really sorry that I couldn't make it yesterday, I got caught up with my father back at Todoroki Inc."

"Oh, well then it must've been something a lot more important than a college project."

"N-no. It was very rude of me and I should've at least told you instead of ditching you like that. I'm truly sorry." He stood up and then bowed towards me.

"Oh n-no no no no no. You don't have to apologize Todoroki!"

"Shhhh! Quiet!" The librarian yelled. You know for a librarian she is very loud.

"At least let me make it up to you (l/n). How about I take you to that new restaurant down town." He suggested.

"You mean that really fancy and expensive one? No, really. You don't have to do that Todoroki. It's no big deal really." I tried to explain.

Todoroki grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. "Just let me do this."

"O-okay." And with that, we were off to the restaurant.