Shoto x Reader (What Can I Do)

YOUR POV
Waiting for Shoto to come home from work is just a little annoying. He tells me a time and then gets pulled in for an extra mission or two. Sometimes, all I want to do is just sit on the couch in our shared apartment and just cuddle with him. I know being a hero is extremely important, but being with your girlfriend of five years is important as well. Oh great, now I sound selfish.

Maybe I should just wait an hour more, or two. It's already twelve a.m. and Shoto's not home yet. Hugging the small panda pillow on the red velvet couch, I layed down and took a breath. "I miss you Shoto." I whispered. As I began to drift to sleep.

3RD PERSON POV
Shoto hopped from building to building in the city looking for that pesky villain that got away from him earlier. "It'd be easy, they said. I'll be home soon they said." Shoto mocked under his breath as he finally caught a glimpse of the villain. 

He had sky blue hair and pretty dry skin. "Shigaraki." The bi-colored hair boy whispered. "Just where are you going?"

Shoto sprinted to try and keep up with the blue haired boy. As he kept sprinting on the tops of buildings until Shigaraki began to run down some of the streets Shoto couldn't clearly see him in. "That little-" Shoto slid down the wall and kept sprinting to catch up to the villain.

When Shigaraki finally looked back and saw the pro hero Shoto chasing him down the street. It was like a cat and mouse chase going left and right bobbing and weaving between buildings. Then he stopped and turned towards Shoto. "What do you want Shoto?" Shoto glared directly into Shigaraki's eyes. 'I just want to go home and relax with my girlfriend. Is that so much to ask?!' Shoto thought and pleaded in his mind.

"Shigaraki! Come quietly and face the charges that you've caused over the years." Shoto stated.

"And why should I? All I'm gonna do is get away again like I did earlier! If I easily got away from you then, what wouldn't stop me from getting away now?" Shigaraki laughed at his snarky remark as Shoto began to freeze the alleyway. As Shigaraki finally noticed this, he got into a fighting position. "Fine, you wanna fight? Let's fight."

YOUR POV
I heard the door creak open as I slowly opened my eyes. I guess I fell asleep, huh. Looking up, I see a dark, tall and masculine shadow walking in the door. "Who is that?" I whispered. Slowly pushing myself off of the couch, I grabbed a plastic vase on the small table on the right side of the couch.

Slowly creeping to the door I didn't see the tall, masculine shadow anymore. "What are you looking for (y/n)?"

Turing around, I wanted to scream. "HE-"

"Shh." He began as he covered my mouth. "Now now now, I don't want to hurt my little brother's girl now, or do I? Well, it depends on how good you'll be." It was Dabi. He put a tight grasp on both of my wrists. Where's Shoto?! I felt like crying as small whimpers escaped my mouth. "Aww, don't be like that. Once we get rid of my brother you could be mine instead, I do have to admit he does have great taste in girls." His huge, right hand caressed my cheek, and then the tears started to run. Shoto, please hurry. Please be safe.

SHOTO'S POV
I finally had Shigaraki frozen in ice on a wall. I can go home. As I was about to knock him out, I spoke. "Any last words Shigaraki?"

A small smirk appeared on his face. "Well, I hope your little girlfriend is doing all right with Dabi in your apartment and all." He started to laugh again. Dabi was at my apartment, with my girlfriend. Not worrying about Shigaraki anymore, I sprinted to the apartment on the other side of town.

"Please be safe, please be safe." I mumbled to myself. Yet I had a foreboding feeling about what was going on.

As I got to the luxury apartment, i could see the doorknob was burned and the door was slightly open. Carefully walking in, I had my fire activated. Then there I saw her. My princess was tied up in a chair with a cloth around her mouth and a pleading look in her (color) eyes.

"I know your there, little brother." Dabi.

"You're not my brother Dabi." My voice had so much tension in it that you could choke on it. "You're a coward, you know that. Using my girlfriend as leverage, just fight me yourself."

"I would, but this is way more interesting. Especially since after I get rid of you, i plan on making her mine." That sent my blood to boil. (y/n) is mine and only mine! Nobody else is ALOUD to take her except ME!

Yet since my princess's life was on the line, I couldn't do anything risky as of now. "What do you want from me."

"All I want is the code to the hero agency's profiles." That would give him a huge advantage when facing any other pro hero, including me. All the information about where they live, who they're connected to, and so on. I finally then had the sense to touch my signal device to send for back up. "Tick tock Shoto, we don't have all day now do we?" He held his hand close to my princess's face and was ready to activate his quirk. "Make your choice or she gets it, and I'd really hate to damage this little darling's beautiful face."

Why won't reinforcements hurry up already?! "You coward! Using someone who isn't even a part of this. It isn't fair."

"Life isn't fair little brother! You being father's favorite wasn't fair! Mother being sent to the hospital wasn't fair! Me becoming what I am now, wasn't fair!" His flame activated. (y/n) squeaked and began to cry as the blue flame got closer and closer to her face.

"Don't even think about you *beep*!" (Sorry, gotta keep it nice and friendly here!) It was Ground Zero, and behind him was Deku. As Dabi got surrounded, I ran over to (y/n).

I took off the cloth that was around her mouth and untied her from her chair. "I'm sorry Shoto! I should've not been so afraid to use my quirk we wouldn't have been in this situation." She was sobbing into my shoulder on my hero costume.

"Shh, princess. It's okay sweetheart, it was never and is never going to be your fault." I was just so relieved to have her back in my arms again, safe and sound. Ground Zero and Deku got the whole crime scene figured out, even though Shigaraki got away again. After everyone left, I finally could be alone with (y/n).

"Do you wanna lay down Shoto? You must be tired." Looking at her, she sounded like nothing happened, but her eyes tell a different story.

I know exactly what to do to calm her down. I picked her up in a bridal position. "How about we both lay down and cuddle together." She blushed a deep shade of red as I carried her to the bedroom. I played her down on the bed as I just plopped right down onto her and pulled the blankets over us.

"Sh-Shoto! Your still sweaty!"

"Ah, it's fine princess. Just relax." Then just like that, I fell asleep so (y/n) couldn't escape my grasp at night.

_____________________________________________
1285 Words!

I'd like to wish people a Happy Thanksgiving because I will not be doing a post for that. I'll do a post based on  Christmas, but not one based off of Thanksgiving. Anyways thank you for reading and Happy Thanksgiving!