Jealous! Shoto x Reader (Step Back)

SHOTO'S POV
Here I am again. Sitting in class watching Kirishima flirting with (y/n) and (y/n) trying to get out of the situation without hurting the red hed's feelings. She should be talking to me, not him, and that red head needs to but out of the situation.

"Hey (y/n), you know I'm having a beach party at (beach name) everyone in 1-A is going to be there. Well besides Todoroki." Kirishima mumbled the last part.

I shouldn't be worried, it's not like (y/n)'s going to go. "Umm, okay. What time is it at Kiri?" WHAT?! First he calls him a nickname, then he gets her to go to a beach party?! That's it.

I get from my seat and walk over to interject myself into the situation. "Hey Kirishima." He took a second and looked at me a little surprised to see me there. But (y/n) was happy to see me.

"Hey Todoroki!" She beamed a cute smile that sent my heart beating out of control.

"Umm, what is it Todoroki?" Kirishima finally responded to me.

"You know that beach party you asked me to go too." I stated in a flat tone. "Well I changed my mind. I'll go." I then spun on my heal and left the classroom.

LATER AT THE BEACH
YOUR POV
I had my beach bag with all my stuff in it as I was sitting on a bench waiting for people from 1-A to arrive. "Hey (y/n)!" I looked to my left to see Kirishima running towards me.

When he got to where I was, he looked at me sitting on the bench. Did I also forget to mention I already had my (color) bikini on because it was the only bathing suit that I could find on such short notice, and let me just say it doesn't really leave that much to the imagination when you look at me from where Kirishima was standing. "Where's everyone else Kirishima?" I asked standing up trying to change the topic.

"Well, if you turn around you can see some of the girls coming this way. Then I'm pretty sure the rest of the guys will be here soon." Kirishima explained.

"What about Shoto?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe he'll be here when the guys are getting here." He replied. "Lets go and set up some blankets and umbrellas." I nodded and followed him to a place on the beach.

3RD PERSON POV
Little did (y/n) know someone was watching her as he just arrived to his destination. "I should've been quicker. Then maybe I would've been the one to help (y/n) set up the blankets and umbrella." Shoto mumbled.

He began walking over the where Kirishima and (y/n) were. Shoto didn't want to admit, but he knows he's becoming more jealous by the second, even if his figure didn't show it.

"Hey look Kiri, it's Todoroki!" Both the (h/c) and red headed teens looked over in the half and half's direction. "Are you here to help us set up?"

"Ya, I am." Shoto replied in a monotone voice. Then he realized what the sweet (h/c) haired girl was wearing and small, desecrate blush was on his face. As everyone arrived and things got set up (y/n) got ready to go into the water.

"Hey! Does anyone want to go into the water with me?" Of course Denki and Mineta rushed over to the girl trying to get closer to her.

"I'll go." Shoto replied. He walked over to   (y/n) with his shirt already off and his red swim trunks on. As (y/n) looked over, she finally realized that he didn't have a shirt on that revealed his toned abs. (I feel so awkward writing that...)

"O-okay Shoto." The young girl had a crimson red blush, but before the both of them could go into the water, a red head had to catch up to them.

"Hey! Wait for me to guys!" Kirishima sprinted to where the two were. "So, who's ready to get into the water?!" The red head asked with a goofy smile.

Shoto, was not so thrilled about that. He just wanted it to be (y/n) and him. No one else. He's been finding it harder and harder to ignore this emotion he's been having the past weeks or so. Looking to his left, he saw (y/n) giggling at whatever the heck Kirishima said. That just irked the young Todoroki so close to the edge that he thought he might have exploded and yelled right at Kirishima in that one very moment.

All three of them got into the cooling, aqua water. Kirishima laughed as (y/n) was a little startled about how cold it was. "Wow (y/n)! Thought you were a little tougher than that?!" Kirishima teased the petite girl. She just pouted as a response.

Shoto saw this and waded over to the two. "Hey (y/n), I saw some pretty cool shells and corals over there. Wanna check them out with me?"  

"Sure Shoto." She beamed the male a small smile, and he sent a rare smile back.

"Hey can I come along too?" It was Kirishima, and that was Shoto's last straw. He was done.

Shoto stood right in front of (y/n). "No. You can't Kirishima. Actually (y/n) and I have something else to do." Shoto turned around and pick (y/n) up bridal style, and walked towards a shed.

YOUR POV 
What's happening?! My face was on fire as my crush began to carry me to a shed as the rest of 1-A was watching. "Sh-Shoto. What's going on?" I squeaked.

Shoto didn't answer. Was he mad at me? What's going on? I looked up at his face. His scar was shining in the gleaming daylight. He held me closer to his chest that still was soaked with water. Then again, so was mine.

He brought me behind a shed, put me down on my feet and pushed me against the shed's wall by my shoulders. Red and grey eyes stare straight into my (color) eyes. He leaned in close to my right ear. "You're mine, got it." He stated in a question, but seemed a lot more like a command. "No one's aloud to touch you except me."

All of this was so sudden, I didn't really know what to say. "Be mine." He interrupted my thoughts.

"Sure." I replied quickly with a huge, red blush on my face.

"Good. Now I can say that you're mine to any person that annoys me." He smirked.

"Wait. We're you jealous Shoto?" I asked. Now he was the one blushing a hard shade of Red that could rival his hair. "Aww. It's okay to be jealous." I said a little teasingly.

He then took my chin and kissed me. Just flat out kissed me. I was absolutely stunned. "Aww, it's okay to be flustered." He mockingly teased back. Shoto then wrapped his right arm around my waist and we walked around the shed and saw all of 1-A standing there. This was going to take a little while to explain...

_____________________________________________
1208 Words!

I hope you enjoyed the one shot! Don't forget to request on the request page too!!! Bye!