Shoto x Reader (Happy Mother's Day)

Happy Mother's Day 2021

3RD PERSON POV
"Are you sure I'm ready Sho? What if she doesn't like me?" The (color) haired girl asked her boyfriend as she snuggled in close to him on the couch in the common room of the U.A. dorms.

Shoto gave his girlfriend a loving kiss on her head. "She's going to love you (y/n). Now just relax and we can visit her this weekend after classes are done." Shoto then looked (y/n) in the eye. "You're perfect. There's nothing about you that my mother isn't going to love. And it'll be a great Mother's Day gift for her."

(y/n) face was set a blaze with a blush. "One, aww, thanks Sho. And two, I do agree, it would be a great Mother's Day gift."

"Anytime love, and I'm assuming this means you'll go." The (color) haired girl nodded as Shoto then nussled his nose against (y/n)'s.

"GET A ROOM YOU EXTRAS!" Katsuki screamed.

Shoto, clearly annoyed, glared at the Pomeranian and replied. "You're just jealous that I have a loving and amazing girlfriend and that you will forever be a bitter. Lonely. Jerk."

"YOU WANNA FIGHT HALF AND HALF!"

"Bring it on." Shoto said as he stood up. His girlfriend following him.

"Um love. Maybe you should call down a bit. You know this angry Pomeranian isn't worth your time or energy." (y/n) spoke in a calm voice patting her boyfriend's arm.

"EXCUSE ME-"

Shoto cut him off. "Of course love. Let's go somewhere else away from him." He then had a gentle grasp on her hand as they walked through the town for the rest of the day.

THE NEXT DAY
"I can't wait to meet your girlfriend Shoto!" The pale, white haired woman seemed extremely bright today at the mention of (y/n)'s name.

"I'm sure you'll love her mother." Shoto smiled.

"If she's anything like you've said, it'll be an amazing Mother's Day gift."

YOUR POV
I was walking down to the address that Shoto gave me. I decided to make a bento box for her and Shoto. Wasn't sure what Sho's mom liked to eat but if she was anything like Shoto she'd like the homemade soba I made. At least, I hope she will. Who would've thought I'd be so nervous.

Shoto keeps telling me that she's going to love me and that she's one of the nicest people in the world, but that doesn't make me feel any better. A few blocks from the place I see a flower shop. Inside that flower shop I spot a beautiful bouquet of pure white roses and decided that I should go buy it for Shoto's mom.

LATER
"Hello, I'm here to visit Todoroki." Just now I realized I actually didn't know Shoto's mom's name.

Either way the young desk lady looked up at me with her blue eyes. "Relation?"

"Um, I'm actually her son's girlfriend. He should be here now actually. His name is Todoroki Shoto." I explained. Hopefully I can get in without having to have to call or text Sho.

"I thought the number one hero's son didn't have a girlfriend." The desk lady said like a snide remark as she pushed some of her brown hair behind her ear.

I started to become even more nervous than I already was. "Uh, Sho and I just don't like making our relationship that public..." I replied in an almost whisper.

"You don't like making it that public, my gosh how pathetic. You say you're in a relationship with the number one hero's son  and you don't want to make your relationship that public. Maybe it's because he doesn't want people to know that he's in a relationship with you and-"

"I think it's time you shut your mouth and stop assuming things about my relationship with my girlfriend." I turned around and to my relief it's Shoto.

"Hey Sho!" I ran up to him with the flowers and bentos in my hands and hugged him.

He looked down at me with his dual colored eyes. "Hello love." Shoto smiled, then his face went neutral with a hint of anger in his eyes as he stared back up at the brown haired desk lady. "As for you, you have no right to comment about my relationship with my girlfriend. So don't harass my girlfriend. I also hope you know I'll be filing a formal complaint about your behavior towards my girlfriend." He then looked back at me. "Lets go love. I'm sorry you had to deal with this much trouble just to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day." Shoto wrapped his right arm around my waist as he lead me down the hallway leaving the desk lady pale.

3RD PERSON POV
The couple stopped at a room labeled with the number 142 on the front of it. "Ready love?"

The (color) haired girl clung onto the bentos and white roses tightly. "As ready as I can be." Shoto opened the door revealing Rei.

"Shoto! Oh, is that your girlfriend?"

(y/n) tried her best not to stutter, but failed miserably at it. "H-hello Todoroki! I-I brought y-you a bento box with s-soba noodles in them." (y/n) handed the box to Rei. "O-oh and I got you these!" The female then handed Rei the pure white roses.

"Thank you so much! Oh it's so nice to meet you (y/n)!" The white haired woman then surprised (y/n) by standing up and tightly hugging her. She then stood back and stated at her son's girlfriend. "Aren't you just beautiful!"

The (color) haired girl blushed. "Th-thank you miss Todoroki."

"Just call me Rei (y/n). So what's in the bento box?"

"Oh well you see this morning I thought that..." Shoto began to space out as he watched the conversation between his two favorite people in the world. He was ecstatic about how well the two were getting along. With that he was happy to see his girlfriend become more and more open with his mother. There's nothing more he could've asked for, for Mother's Day. Both his girlfriend and mother becoming great friends.

_____________________________________________
1036 Words

Happy Mother's Day! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this one-shot. Also my update schedule might be a little slow since school is wrapping up. Well have a great day and stay safe!