Villain! Shoto x Pro-hero! Reader (Mine)

YOUR POV
I read the profile. Infamous villain. Has two
quirks, fire and ice. Related to late hero Endeavor. This seems interesting. Real name is Shoto, Todoroki Shoto.

My first real mission right out of U.A. and I get a crazy mission like this. I'm being paired up with Deku though. Both of us are supposed to hunt this villain down in a shady part of town.

This villain mainly deals weapons illegally, but has a lot of blood on his hands. Rumors have been going around in the agency that he kills any hero he can get his hands on, especially if they get in his way. So Deku and I are doing just that and are hopefully not going to die.

As I put on my hero costume I took a deep breath contemplating on what my game plan was. Stepping out of the changing room I turned to see Deku. "Ready?" He asked.

"Lets do this."

SHOTO'S POV
(hero's name), a newbie right out of U.A. She has (quirk) and is my age. Cute.

Looking at her profile picture, she look gorgeous. Her (color) hair complemented her beautiful eyes. I've watched her fight from afar. She's someone who could get in my way in the future. Granted her sweet nature does make something in me bubble. It wasn't just with how she acted, every little thing made my heart soar. Even if she was a 'hero' like most claim to be.

With that information, my desicion is final. By tonight, she will be mine. I don't care if she doesn't like it. I don't care if she doesn't love me, she will learn. And once she does, she can help shape this new world we can create together with her by my side as my queen. Nobody will stop me.

~TIME SKIP~

YOUR POV
Running through the back streets of Tokyo I was in the lead while Deku was running right behind me covering the back. Sure I was excited, but nervous. This was my first villain out of high school. The full moon was bright and high in the sky, but that didn't help the fact that you could barely see anything in the alleyways.

"Ahhh! Someone, help!" I heard a female sounding scream from the alleyway just ahead of me. It's most likely not who I'm supposed to be looking for, but that doesn't matter. I didn't become a hero to not save people.

"Deku! I'm going after that scream!"

"Be careful (hero name). I'll be near by." He responded.

Turing the corner and getting ready to sprint into action I saw the red and white haired man I was looking for. He was striking and looked just like his profile picture. Right in front of him was the dead body of a woman. The body was completely covered in blood. This woman was probably the one I heard screaming before. I was to late.

My expression showed how horrified I was and my hands were over my mouth. I wanted to just faint right there. Apparently the villain noticed. "Oh don't look down darling~" Right after he said that, my head shot up. Did I hear him right? "This is your first mission and all. Catching me. Well, good luck doll."

Trying to collect myself from the sudden comments I responded. "I know who you are Todoroki Shoto. Now make this easy for yourself and turn yourself in." I demanded, trying to sound like I didn't see a dead body.

"How about... no."

"Fine then." I got into my ready stance, ready to try and beat this guy up while I started to reach for my communicator to try and signal Deku. Right before I could get to the device, I felt ice around my wrist, stopping it's motion. "Hey!" My wrist was coated in ice that extended to the ground right next to me.

"No, I think it's better if you listen to what I have to say." Just as I was about to finally break my hand out of the ice in a blink of an eye the villain ran right at me and everything went black.

SHOTO'S POV
I watched as my doll fell close to the ground as I caught her. "Why didn't you just listen to what I had to say darling?" Picking her up bridal style, I got ready to go back to my headquarters where I had our room ready for her to move into.

"Stop right there villain! Put (hero name) down!" I turn around to see a broccoli haired kid.

"What do you want. Don't you see I'm busy." This man, if you could even call him that. He looked like another one of those kids pretending to be a hero. "Just leave so I can go home with my (y/n)."

"S-she's not yours. So don't say that!" Right as he said that, he charged at me. I didn't feel like dealing with him right now, so I froze him right where he stood in an ice chunk.

"Make this easier for yourself and give up." With that, I sprinted away.

~TIME SKIP~

YOUR POV
Waking up, I felt pretty groggy. Sitting up, I was on a long sized bed. It was covered in a beautiful blanket. What is this place?

I realized what happened. I blacked out in front of a villain, I'm probably in his hideout right now. Just as I was about to try and get a weapon, I realized I wasn't in my hero costume anymore. Instead, I was in a red silk dress that went down to my mid thigh and had spaghetti straps.

I blushed, realizing who could've changed me. Shaking my head I looked around some more. I'm in a room made of steal with a door. I've gotta get out of here. Getting out of the bed, I heard metal clank while I tried to get away from the bed.

Barely getting a step, my left foot was held back by a chain. Pulling and pulling, I couldn't get my foot loose. Suddenly, the door to the room opened.

"Hello (y/n), I see you've found the chain. I'm not letting you get away from me that easily." Looking at where the monotone voice came from, I saw that villain from earlier. Todoroki Shoto. "Don't even try to use your quirk, I've already made a concoction to cancel it out. So be a good girl and do what I tell you." His face held a smirk that I didn't like.

"What do you want from me? Why am I here? Why am I in a red, silk dress?"

The male chuckled a bit. "Why, I don't want anything from you except you yourself. You're here because I want you to myself. And why the silk dress? Well, I thought it looked pretty good on you."

"Just let me go." I pleaded.

"No. I won't." He then walked over to where I was and put a hand under my chin lifting it up. "You're mine and mine alone. You are the only person I've ever seen that makes me feel the way I do. It must be love, I know it. So you're going to stay here and be mine, whether you like it or not darling."

What he just explained made my checks go completely red. I was flustered. But he's a villain, I shouldn't have these feelings for him.

"Now, make this easier for yourself and say I love you." He demanded.

I gulped. I guess I have no choice in this situation. Who knows what he'll do if I don't say those three little words. "I-I-I l-love         y-you." I replied in a low voice.

"We'll work on it darling, but great first try. You'll get better at saying that to me." As he said that, he kissed me on the lips, sealing the deal forever. As I was forever his...

_____________________________________________
1331 words.

I hope yoh enjoyed. If you have any requests, don't be afraid to request on the requests page. Stay Safe and have a great day.