Neko! Shoto x Reader (Mating Season)

3RD PERSON POV
Shoto and (your hero's name {y/h/n}) were chasing after a villain who's quirk could turn people into animals. She had just robbed the bank down the street and turned all the police into either ducks or pigeons.

As (y/h/n) jumped from building to building trying to catch up to the female villain. "Shoto! Cut her off at Bradley and second! There should be a dead end there!" The female hero yelled to her boyfriend while redirecting her course.

The bi-colored haired hero tried to cut off the villain in a dead and between buildings. "Surrender now or else." Shoto began to freeze the floor until the female suddenly jumped in the air and touched Shoto's back until she suddenly got thrown off into the building wall by Shoto's (color) haired girlfriend.

"Shoto, are you okay?" He nodded.

"Well, well, well. Looks like I've been caught..." Suddenly Shoto clutched his head and fell to the ground. "Or not. Good Luck with mating season!" She yelled as she ran away.

"Shoto! Are you okay? Let's get you home." The (color) haired girl helped lift her boyfriend and dragged him back to their apartment.

YOUR POV
"Argh! What's going on?" I watched as my boyfriend clutched his head hard. I walked to the refrigerator to grab him ice, then I turned around to see my boyfriend with a pair of cat ears and a cat tail. I was definitely staring. "What's the matter darling?"

My face was burning red. "You look so cute~!" I screamed. Sprinting over to where he was, I hugged him. "I guess that villain's quirk didn't work full way through. Your just half a cat for now I guess. How long do you think this will last for?" I kept spewing questions at Shoto.

"Wait, I'm half cat?" He took out his phone and turned on the camera to see himself with cute little cat ears and a cat tail. "You've got to be kidding me."

"I mean, you look absolutely adorable!" I sat on his lap while I pet his ears.

"W-what are you doing (y/n)? We should probably find out how long this quirk will last for~" I began scratching right behind Shoto's ears as he began to purr. "Purr~ Stop that (y/n)!" He swatted my hands away from his ears.

"B-but, they're so soft." He sighed and stood up. "Aww, Sho-kun!" I whined, he then picked me up.

"That's it, we're going to bed."

THE NEXT MORNING
I felt softness all around me. Slowly opening my eyes I was in a small little den. Made out of all our blankets from our bed. Now that I say this, where's Shoto? I begin to get out of my bed, den... bedden. Sure, let's go with that. 

Right before my feet hit the ground I heard a ruffle. "Stay in the den (y/n)." I saw Shoto come right towards me, but something didn't seem right. "You stay here, in the den, safe. My property needs to stay safe. "

"W-wait, you're property! Shoto, I know I'm your girlfriend and all, but that doesn't mean you tell me what to do Shoto." I stood up and tried walking out of the bedroom door.

"I can't let that happen (y/n)." I stared right into his eyes, they weren't normal pupils, they were dilated, and more cat like. Wait, didn't that villain lady say something about mating season. Before I could say anything else, Shoto lifted me up over his shoulder and put me back down on the bed. "Stay here darling, I'm going to go get you some breakfast."

"O-okay..." I replied. Once he left the room I grabbed my phone and searched something up. "What does mating season do to male cats?"  I searched it and got loads of answers. Most range from protective to quarrlesome.  "Oh boy." It also explained how male's usually make their mate with a bite on the neck. My face exploded with color. "I hope this only lasts for a day, or less."

The bedroom door opened again and I saw Shoto walk back in with some cold soba. He set down the tray and hugged me. Tight. "How you doing darling?"

"Shoto, we need to talk. I think this quirk is effecting you. She said something about mating season, and I think it's getting to you- What are you doing?!" Shoto pulled me right onto his lap. His head snuggled into my neck smelling it.

"Relax, it's fine (y/n)." He replied in a soothing voice. "There's nothing wrong with me. I'm just making sure your safe a well rested from yesterday." Shoto kept snuggling right into my neck.

I pushed him off. "Shoto, I really think somethings off. Maybe we should go back to the agency to talk to some healers." Standing up, there was a knock at the door. "I'm going to check who's at the door." Walking to the door, I felt a Shoto's eyes following my every movement. Rolling my eyes I opened the door to see Deku.

"Hey (l/n), are you and Todoroki doing okay? Both of you didn't show up back at the agency last night and we thought something bad happened."

3RD PERSON POV
Shoto watched as Midoriya kept talking to his girlfriend. Every second Midoriya kept talking, Shoto got angrier and angrier. He kept feeling this urge to keep (y/n) safe. She was his and his alone.

The bi-colored haired male stood up and walked up right behind his girlfriend while glaring at Midoriya. His arms wrapped around the petite girl's waist.

"Oh ya, that's what I forgot. There's something wrong with Shoto! The villain lady hit him a little bit with her quirk yesterday, and instead of turning him fully into a cat, he turned into a neko instead. He's also been acting pretty strange and I think it's because of mating season or something." The (color) eyed girl explained.

"Uhh, okay then. I guess we need to get him back to the agency for further examination. You can stay here (y/n), I'll take Todoroki back to the agency." Just as Midoriya said that the hectocromic eyed male grasped     (y/n) tighter.

"Sho-kun, you need to let go of me." (y/n) explained.

Shoto growled and replied threateningly. "Not going to happen darling. I'm staying here with (y/n)."

"Umm...(y/n)?" Midoriya, looking uncomfortable, but kept going. "You know what, maybe you can just wait here with    (y/n) until the quirk's effect goes away. Bye!"

Just like that Midoriya closed the door and ran. "Midoriya! Don't leave me alone!"

"Shh, don't worry darling. We're going to to be just fine." Then with that, Shoto kissed    (y/n) on the head and brought her back to the den in the bedroom.

_____________________________________________
1149 Words

So, this one was a bit awkward to write. I had to search up how a cat reacts when it's mating season. It was really weird. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this. Have a nice day.

P.S. Also, I'm not the only one who can't go to school for like 3 weeks because of COVID-19 right?