Shoto x Reader (Anniversary)

3RD PERSON POV
Shoto was nervous, but excited. Tonight was his one year anniversary with his wife. Everything was going according to plan, and by according to plan, that meant he only created a plan. First he was going to buy food from the grocery store with Izuku. Then flowers. Then come home to cook the food and set up a romantic setting. Finally, have a lovely evening with his wife.

Right now his wife (y/n) was on a regular scouting around the city with some people from the Todoroki agency, and she thinks that he's on a mission right now with Izuku a few towns over. Shoto was excited that he was able to come up with a surprise like this, with the help of Izuku of course.

"So you're going to make homemade soba?" Izuku asked as he was driving his dark green car.

"Yes. And I'll pick up some boba from the market as well." Izuku parallel parked the car. "I have a list of the ingredients I need on my phone."

"Okay! Then let's do this!" Both of the pro heroes got out of the car. Immediately they got swarmed by fangirls and on lookers.

"Oh my goodness is that the pro hero Shoto?!" One girl yelled.

"And there's the number one hero Deku!" Another person yelled.

Izuku was awkwardly waving and some what posing in pictures. All the while Shoto was completely ignoring everyone, trying to stay focused on wanting to create the perfect anniversary for his wife.

"This is such a bother." Shoto states in his monotone voice. "Lets hurry this up Midoriya." That got Izuku's attention as they both walked into the grocery store.

"So what's on the list?" Izuku asked his half and half friend.

" Well, we need buckwheat flour, all-purpose flour, buckwheat starch, and green onions. Granted that's only for the buckwheat noodles. I'm going to need more ingredients for the sauce."

"Okay Todoroki. How about you send me the list for the sauce and I'll get the ingredients for that. Then you can focus on getting the ingredients for the buckwheat noodles. Finally, we can meet up to get boba." Shoto nodded in agreement, and they were off.

LATER
YOUR POV
"Three raids in one shift. My goodness that was a lot." I was exhausted. "Okay (sidekick name), I need you to bring the villains from the last raid back to the Todoroki agency for questioning. After that, your shift is done."

"Okay (hero name). I'll see you tomorrow." My sidekick nodded and lift me. I decided to walk home to the luxury apartment complex. I wish my husband was here. Taking my phone out of my pocket, there were still no texts.

"He's probably on an overnight raid. He'll probably text me at midnight or something. I swear my husband works way to hard sometimes." I laughed to myself.

I walked through the building, hopped on the elevator, and made it to the luxury apartment that my husband and I both live in. I was about the open the door when I heard rustling coming from inside. Getting into a fighting position, I slowly took out my keys and plugged the key into the door. Turning it till I heard the click, I opened the door and saw a dark figure in front of me. I immediately punched whoever was in front of me then quickly turned on the lights, ready to confront whoever I just punched.

"Who are you-" I stopped talking. Looking down I just realized I punched my husband of one year in the face. "Oh my goodness! I'm so so sorry Sho!"

Kneeling on the ground I put my hands on both sides of his face checking to see if I serverly injured him in any way. "Its okay love. It was my fault."

Kissing him on the head I looked him in the eyes. "Wait, what are you doing here anyways?"

"I wanted to surprise you for our anniversay." He stood up and offered me his hand. "I hope you like it."

I took his hand, letting him lead me into the dining room. It seemed like something out of a romance novel because once we walked in, there were rose petals everywhere. The lights for the room were on a romantic setting with candles lit. The table was set with a white tablecloth. Then, on the table was what looked like to be soba and boba tea. "This looks... amazing Sho." I was lost for words. First, my husband who I thought wasn't going to be here for our first anniversary is here. Second, he used that time to set up a surprise for me. Then third, we were going to enjoy a romantic and peaceful night away from the paparazzi and buzz. Just him and me.

Shoto let go of my hand and walked to one of the chairs set up at the table. He pulled it out and motioned for me to sit there. I walked over and sat down as he took a cloth napkin the lay over my thighs. "Why thank you kind sir." I said with a bit of a laugh.

Shoto kissed me on the cheek. "You're welcome my love." He walked to the other side and sat down. "I hope you enjoy the soba. I made it myself. Granted it was my first time making it so it might not be the best. It's probably not as good as your cooking love."

Red rushed to my face. "Aww Sho. You always know what to say to make me blush. And I'm sure your cooking tastes amazing!" I flashed him a grand smile, picked up my chopsticks, and tasted some of the noodles. "Mmm! This tastes delicious Sho!" This made my husband smile back in delight.

"I'm pleased that you're enjoying it love." Seeming satisfied, my husband finally began to dig into the food he prepared for us.

"So you weren't on a mission with Midoriya. So does that mean he helped you with this?"

Shoto blushed a bit. "You know me to well love. I just needed some help getting the ingredients."

After we finished dinner and cleaned up, we got ready to go to sleep. Laying down in bed, I rolled over to my husband kissing him on the lips. "This was and amazing anniversary Sho. I just wish I had something for you."

Shoto hugged me and snuggled his head  into my neck. "Your presence alone is all I need love. You are the most lovely and important person in my life. You're kind." He kissed part of my neck. "Brave." He kissed my forehead. "Strong." He kissed me on the cheek. "And most importantly, you love me for me. And I love you with all of my heart." He paused and looked me straight in the eyes. "And that, is more than enough for me."

"Thank you Sho."

He went back to snuggling into my neck. "Anytime love. Anytime. Happy anniversary."

_____________________________________________
1170 Words!

Sorry this took so long to get out. School has been wrapping up which means finals, state standardized tests, band performances, and all of that. Anyways I still hope you enjoyed this cute little fluffy one-shot. Stay Safe and have a great day!