Prince! Shoto x Fairy! Reader (Fantasy AU)

3RD PERSON POV
War. One thing that people in the kingdoms around the world feared. One kingdom in particular had casted war against almost anything that they had thought was in their way, slowly taking land time and time again. This time was no different as the war between the Kingdom of Fire and Fairies was at its peak. King Enji had decided that the magic that the land of fairies held is something he had to have.

In the Kingdom of Fairies a young apprentice to the keeper of magic was sitting in a field. She had her light blue wings pressed against her back as she waited for someone special to come. As if right on cue a red and white haired boy came walking into the field wearing his usual blue and white outfit.

"Hi Shoto!" The young fairy wasted no time and ran toward the young Prince as she enveloped him in a hug.

"Hey (y/n). How've you been?"

"Well my mentor is going to be testing me on the different types of magic I have to guard. It shouldn't be that hard. What about you?"

"Well my old man is still insistent on the war. Hopefully the meeting between our two kingdoms will fix something." The Prince let out a hefty sigh.

"Maybe they'll make peace and we can be a couple openly." The young (color) haired fairy shot a small smile at Shoto.

"That'd be the best case scenario my love."

"Well it's always great to have hope." With that (y/n) broke away from the hug as the two sat down and admired the fields. Both enjoying the other's company until the night came.

THE NEXT DAY
YOUR POV
I woke up in my regular bed at the fairy castle as my mentor Mr. Aizawa came in. "Get up (l/n). We have your exam to get done. Then we have to get to that summit that's between our king and the other king. Then when we get back you have to reorganize the library of magic. So I suggest you get up and get going (l/n)."

"Wait, I didn't know I was going to the summit."

"Well you are. Now get ready." And with that Mr. Aizawa walked out of my room. Well at least I'll see Shoto at the summit today.

Going to my closet I put on and dark blue free that went down to my mid calf. It was nothing special, but it was the prettiest thing I had. Walking to my door I spread my wings and fly to the magic wing of the castle.

I wish I studied for my test more, granted it was fun to stay with Shoto until the stars came up last night. And maybe the test won't be that bad. On my way there I run into the fairy king, King Ren.

He has large grey wings with accents of gold, therefore signifying him as royalty. Along with blond hair that looks golden in the sunlight. Ren was tall and had a large figure. He was also wearing a white suit. He's still pretty young, I'm eighteen while he's twenty-two. His parents unfortunately died, both killed by an assasign surprisingly sent by another kingdom and not the one we're at war with right now. Ren hasn't been king for that long but has been doing pretty decently as a king so far. Besides his advisors wanting him to marry. That is something he still hasn't done yet.

"Sorry my king." I bowed towards him.

"Stand up, it's okay (l/n). By the way you do know your going to the meeting today?"

"Oh, yes your majesty. It came as a bit of surprise to me. Especially since I have to help reorganize the library of magic tonight."

"Oh, sorry about that (l/n). I was the one who requested you to be at that summit. To accompany me actually."

At this, I blushed. I was already dating Shoto, but nobody could know that. "Umm, why may I ask?" I know that the king and I are on good terms, but I didn't think we were this close.

"I just wanted someone there that's around my age, and not pushing me to do something I don't want too. Like some of my so called 'advisors'."

I nodded. "Well I guess I'll see you then your majesty-"

"Ren, just Ren." With that he flew away. What is with him? Either way I fly my way to the magic wing.

TIME SKIP
The test was okay. I guess I knew what I needed to know. Especially about dark magic. That's the most easy one to find. Usually they're found in plants and can be made into a poison. That poison can give off a kind of black glow to whatever it's added too.

"(l/n), get ready for the summit. I need to get some things ready as well." I then saw Mr. Aizawa grab some fire potions and light potions. Each can be used to blind or hurt an enemy.

"Mr. Aizawa, why are you bringing those potions with you?"

"It's for our safety (l/n). Now get ready to go." Weird. Well, I guess we have been at war with these people for a long time now. I shake off any bad thoughts as I get ready to go.

SHOTO'S POV
I'm standing by the side of my father, just waiting for this meeting to be over. I can't see my love tonight since she has library duty tonight. She always does this day of the week.

The trumpets sound as the doors open. And to my surprise I see (y/n) fly in close to the king. Very close to the king.

I try not to notice it as I sat down next to my father. The fairies sat down on the other side of the table. My love sitting next to her king. Something I could've gone without.

The meeting went on and on when I saw King Ren put an arm around (y/n)'s shoulder. Her looking extremely uncomfortable. This sent my blood boiling.
Then there was a dinner brake.

YOUR POV
King Ren had finally lifted his arm off my shoulders as he started eating. This was a huge relief to me. He's nice yes, but I love Shoto.

I was about to drink the wine in front of me until I noticed the liquid in the cup was sparkling a bit. But more of a black sparkle. Then it clicked. My drink, at least, was poisoned.

Immediately I stood up and yelled. "Don't drink the wine!" But it was to late. One of the officials on the fairy side seemingly fainted, but I knew he died.

Then I saw King Enji stand up and point towards us. "Seize and kill the fairies." All heck broke loose. Our guards tried their best to fight back, but we didn't have the high grounds. We did decide to hold the meeting within the grounds of the Fire Kingdom. Of course it was a trap. Why didn't we see it before.

I flew behind a pillar, trying to hide from what was going on. Then a guard from the Fire Kingdom started running towards me. I shut my eyes and used my arms to block anything. Then I heard a clink.

"Your majesty, what are you doing?!" I opened my eyes

"Shoto!"

"You will not harm her." With that Shoto pushed the guard into another one and grasped my wrist. "We're getting out of here. Come on."

Shoto dragged me out to what I assumed was the stables. "Shoto, what are we going to do?"

"My love, look at me. We're running away."

"W-what."

"I don't care about my life here. I have a friend in the Kingdom of Agriculture named Midoriya. He can protect us. We'll run away and start a new life there. Okay."

My mind was racing. But I knew what to say.  "Let's get out of here." And with that, Shoto got me and himself up on a snow white horse and rode us all the way to the Kingdom of Agriculture. Keeping us safe from any more harm.

_____________________________________________
1376 Words!

I hope you enjoyed this request! I had a fun time writing it. Anyways tell me what you think and if you have any requests request it on my requests page. It really helps me keep track of everything to get your requests done faster. Stay Safe and have a great day!