Part 9

about 15 minuets had passed since Arthur had walked in on Merlin. He had gotten dressed and was just sitting on the floor, his back against the wall, his head between his knees. He was so embarressed.

Can a meteor just crash into the Earth and kill everyone. Merlin smiled. but then with my luck, there would be an after life and i will still have to deal with this. Merlin sighed and stood up. He needed to leave and get back to work. He exitted the bathroom and bumped into someone, but luckily it was just Morgana.

"oh Merlin, sorry. wait," she saw his wet hair. " did you just take a shower?"

"uh ya. i had to spend the night cause Mrs. Hudson. i needed a shower, sorry."

"no its toatally fine. its my dad who would have a problem with it." Morgana scowled. "he's just so stubborn and annoying, and over bearing. he's terrible. he judges people who dont meet his standard. but," Morgana took a deep breath and smiled again. "in a couple months i'll be 18, and i can move out. hey, do you know if Arthur is awake yet?"

Merlin's face must have dropped because Morgana's own attitude quickly changed.

"something is going on! spill it Merlin! something happened between you two." Morgana moved to block his path, crossed her arms across her chest, and gave him a stubborn face.

Now while Merlin many be skinny, he was strong. He easily pushed past Morgana saying, "look. we just realized we didn't have much in common."

Morgana grabbed his arm and spun him to face her. "Merlin tell me the truth."

Merlin's face scrunched with anger and he exploded. "Fine! You want the truth? Here it is!" Merlin started yelling, not caring who heard. "When i went out with Arthur and the guys, they all got drunk. When we went home, I was the last one in the car with Arthur. And he kissed me. And i kissed back. I starting falling for him the first time i saw his stupid smile! And that kiss sealed it. The next day Arthur told me he does that when he's drunk! He doesn't feel the same way i do. He's not even gay!" Merlin huffed from yelling and he could feel tears welling up. It didn't helpthat after he finished, Morgana started to laugh.

Merlin gave her a disgusted look and walked away. Morgana followed, trying to stop laughing. "merlin... Merlin just wait." She wiped away a tear as she caught up with him. "while you're right about him not being gay, your wrong about him being straight." Merlin gave her a confused look and she rolled her eyes. "Merlin. He's bisexual."

Merlin felt his jaw drop. "he's bisexual?"

Morgana nodded. "ya. and i dont know if he likes you, but im guessing with how he's been sulking that he does like you, but thinks you dont."

Merlin started smiling. "Wh-wh-what do i do now? Do i ask him if he likes me?" Merlin started blushing and fiddeling with his hands.

Morgana smiled. "why dont you get back to work, and I'll go talk to him." Merlin nodded and headed back to Giaus while Morgana turned to Arthur's room. Morgana walked into Arthur's room without knocking. He was sitting in a chair under a blanket.

"Arthut dont speak. Stop sulking and acting like a toddler who didn't get the toy he wanted. If you would have actually told Merlin rather than talking by skirting around the problem. Merlin is gay. And he likes you. He didn't know you were bi so that's why he never tried. Now, either go tell him you dont like him, or tell him you do like him." Morgana turned back around and slammed the door as she left.

Arthur on the other hand, was still under his blanket trying to get his boner calmed down so he could go talked to Merlin....

Sorry for the long wait for this part. i was trying to finish all the Supernaural CD's i got for christmas before school started. but, better late then never....