Part 16

"Kidnap Arthur! Are you insane!?" Merlin got off his bed. He wanted to yell, but didn't want to alarm Giaus.

"Maybe a little bit." Merlin could practically hear Morgana's smirk in her answer. "And we're gonna kidnap you too."

"What? Morgana can you please explain what's going on." Merlin's heart began to race. His fingers began twitching with anticipation.

Morgana ignored his question. "I'm outside your house, come get in." Morgana voice cut out as she hung up. Merlin stared at his phone and rushed down the stairs and out the door. Outside an SUV was waiting. Morgana sat in the driver seat waving at him to come to the car, and Gwaine swung the back the door open. "Get your skinny ass in here!" He yelled.

Merlin practically dove into the back seat and they sped off. Merlin saw a glimpse of Giaus waving them off as the car drove away. He turned to see who was in the car. Morgana, Gwen, Lancelot, Gwaine, Percival, Leon, and Elian.

Morgana began speaking. "Look Merlin, you love my brother right?"

"yes."

"and you dont want to lose him, right?"

"yes."

"well then," Morgana made a sharp turn into a parking lot and and skid to a stop. "Let's go kidnap him!" Morgana reached to open the door but Merlin pushed himself off Lancelot's lap and grabbed Morgana's arm.

"wait, no. stop. explain exactly whats happening. and tell me why you keep saying we are gonna kidnap him."

Morgana faced him. "Look, my brother is gonna be sent away. And no one wants that to happen. Not only for you two, but because we also care about him. if he gets sent away, not even I will be able to see him. He'll be completely alone. he also might be sent to one of those camps where the beat you til you say you dont pop a boner when you see a picture of Chris Evans." Morgana then looked at Percival. "hand me the bag, Perc."

Percival reached into the trunk and pulled out a black duffle bag. When it was handed to Morgana, she pulled out water bottles and a bag that was labled 'dry ice'. She then pull out several packs, labled many different things. Morgana annouced each item as she pulled it out. "Stink bombs and Crackers. and lots of them. So this is the plan. Merlin, you are gonna be the get away driver. The rest of us are gonna go in the lobby. My dad, and some body guards, are gonna escort Arthur to a limo to take him away. When they are in the lobby, we are gonna have buckets of water and put dry ice in them to create smoke. We are then gonna throw stick bombs and crackers, which make loud noises. The guys are gonna grab my dad and the guards, me and gwen are gonna rush Arthur out to this car. Tell him i said 'To go the Lonely Mountain'. He'll know what i mean."

Merlin's head spun and the words rushing out of Morgana' s mouth seemed to materialize and blur in front of his eyes. "o-ok..." Everyone rushed from the car and Merlin was left sitting alone, shaking in fear.