Epilogue

Merlin stood in a small kitchen stirring several cups of hot chocolate. A door bell rang and Merlin continued stirring while he spoke out. "Arthur! Get the door! It's gotta be the guys! I'm still getting the snacks ready!" Footsteps came from a back bedroom as Arthur walked out and rushing to the the door. He whipped the door open, greeted by a blast of cold air and some familiar faces.

"Hey!" Arthur said greeted everyone, and hugging each person as they come in. "Lancelot and Leon, the jumpers. Gwen, and Morgana, the kidnappers. And now the faggots, Gwaine and Percival!"

Lancelot flipped Arthur off while Leon patted him upside the head. Morgana and Gwen stuck their tongues out at him while pushing past. Percival just smled while Gwaine retorted, "Look who's talking gay lord."

"gay lord?" Arthur said back, closing the door behind them. "what is this 2001?"

Morgana and Gwen were in the kitchen hugging Merlin from each side. "Merlin gives us the hot chocolate!" Gwen said releasing Merlin and reaching for the tray.

"Ah ah ah! Nope! Get the cookies from the oven and bring them to the living room while i pass out the hot chocolate." Merlin held the tray above the shorter girl and walked to the living room. "ok." Merlin said setting down the tray of hot chocolate on the table in the middle of the table in the living room. "so this one has a shot of whiskey for Gwaine." He handed a mug to Gwaine.

"ah Merlin. You know me to well." Gwaine smirked as he took the cup.

"The rest are just normal ones." Merlin picked up two mugs, then moved and cuddled next to Arthur on the love seat. Morgana and Gwen came and passed out the cookies. Morgana sat next to Leon on the couch, and Gwen squeezed in with Lancelot in the big comfy chair. "So," Arthur said taking a bite of chocolate chip cookie. "Where is Elian? Still at school?"

"Ya." Gwen said nodding. "He figured Camelot was too far. But he did say him and Angelia were spending today together, so he won't be alone on Valentine's Day."

"Ah, that's sweet." Merlin said, cuddling close to Arthur. "So i have to ask. When is it going up?"

Everyone in the room sobbered up as all attention turned to Morgana. "Well. You guys filmed it yesterday and the network said they would put it up as soon as possible. Everyone had been wondering what happen to the Pendragon heir and why his sister had suddenly sued their father. They called me yesterday and said it should first air tonight at the 8 o'clock news, then again tomorrow at 4 o'clock."

"How did you guys even get that interview done without being caught?" Percival spoke up.

Morgana smirked. "Well, when your father owns about half the city and both of us have enough money in out bank accounts to buy an island each, you can get away with stuff." Arthur just laughed and smirked.

Everyone just shrugged it off, not wanting to be put down by bad memories. Silently all agreeing to not watch the news tonight. Everyone knew what happened in it. When Merlin and Arthur ran away Uther immediatly set out every alarm possible. Everyone that helped them get away had been arrested but Morgana quickly bailed them all out. Morgana then sued Uther for abuse, entrapment, and for infringing on Arthur's rights. Morgana then hired a lawyer to defend Merlin so he could not be arrested for driving the get away car. Merlin and Arthur got restraining orders against Uther. But still, no one of the public knew what happen to Merlin Emrys and Arthur Pendragon. Not until Morgana and Arthur set up a secret interview with the most watch news station in England.

As evening closed on this special day, each couple divided off. Morgana and Lancelot, and Leon and Gwen went off to the extra bedrooms, while Percival and Gwaine took the living room furniture. As everyone headed off, Gwaine said something that made everyone one, even Percival, blush hard. "now i know it's valentine's day. But people, were all friends and stuck here for 4 days so it'll be awkward for everyone if its awkward. also, none of you should come out here at any point tonight." Everyone froze and looked at their signifigant other as Gwaine laughed his ass off and Percival threw a pillow at him.

Merlin smirked and turned around and walked to a set of speakers. He fidled with the nobs and buttons for a few seconds, then loud music started streaming from the speakers. He turned to Gwaine and said, move the furniture around to block sights if need be." Merlin walked back to his room swinging his hips. Arthur followed smiling. The others were left laughing at Gwaine' shocked faced.

Author: And that, my friends, is the end. also, i have no idea who angelia is. i made her name up. but, please tell all yo friends about my story and please leave a comment saying what you thought of this story! I love you all!