Chapter 13

Off was staring at Gun.

The first thing that greeted the actor when he woke up were the golden eyes of Off against the morning sun. He was looking down at him, his body tilted towards him while his hands supported his body. Gun wanted to shut his eyes back, embarrassed with how Off was watching him but the prince held his eyes and it was mesmerizing.

"Good morning," Off said.

"Hey," Gun replied, a little embarrassed with his morning breath but Off didn't seem to mind. The prince casually leaned down to capture his lips, giving him a soft, sweet kiss. It was different from the kiss they had shared last night. There was no urgency, just a slow, adoring kiss.

Last night.

Memories of what happened last night came rushing in, and it dawned on Gun what they had done last night. When they were making love last night, it was so good and so surreal that Gun didn't have the time to think that he was actually having sex with Prince Off. He was too occupied with the prince's lips on his, with his hands roaming around his tiny body, with his dirty talks and inaudible whispers. Now that he was sober from Off's touch, he realized that he, indeed, had sex with the royal majesty himself, Prince Off.

He definitely felt embarrassed, but the fact that Off is here right beside him took away all the negative things he felt. Instead, he kissed him back and scooted closer, his small arms encircling Off's waist. He inhaled Off's scent, and even if they had done a lot of things last night, the prince still smells good.

Off rubbed the tiny arms that were on his waist. He loved being close to Gun, their bodies pressed together. He could feel his steady heart beat, and he unconsciously hummed, enjoying a peaceful morning he was sharing with him.

Gun's alarm on his phone blared across the room, so he quickly stood up to turn it off but he stopped mid way. He was groaning, clutching his ass that was buried under the sheets, his face contorted with a painful expression.

Alarmed, Off quickly rushed to the actor's side and said, "You okay?"

"No," Gun groaned.

"What is it? Do you need help?"

"My ass," Gun said. "It hurts like hell."

Off stopped and he needed to bite his lip in order to refrain himself from smiling. He doesn't want to sound rude, but he definitely felt satisfied that he indeed filled Gun with his dick.

"Can you stand?" Off asked.

Gun tried to stand, and he successfully did but there was still a stinging pain in his ass. He grabbed Off's hands every time he moves.

"It really fucking hurts," Gun muttered.

"Take a hot shower," Off suggested. "It'll help. I'll...well, I think I'm gonna go get some medicine?"

"Mhm," Gun hummed, massaging his butt, hoping to chase the pain away.

"Will you be fine alone?" Off asked.

Gun managed a small smile. "Yes, Off. I'm not crippled."

"But your ass is stinging in pain," Off pointed out.

Gun giggled. "Go!"

While Gun was taking a shower, Off changed into casual clothes. He planned on asking Gun to shower together, but he felt like they did a lot of things last night and he didn't want Gun to think he was being too touchy and perverted. He doesn't want to hover. He wanted to give the actor his own personal space, but Off couldn't deny that he can't get enough of Gun's body.