Chapter 27

"How did this...I didn't...I can't remember anything, P'Mook. Fuck!" Gun said frustratingly. He was still looking at the yet another viral photo of him with a man and this time, it was Nai.

"You don't have to remember everything, Gun," Mook said. "The photo says it all. Were you with Nai last night?"

"Yes but-"

"Then that photo is legit. It doesn't seem like it was edited either. You really did kiss Nai last night."

"Yeah, but...I mean, why?" Gun said. His throbbing headache didn't help his situation either. The photo was making him feel more dizzy.

"I don't know," Mook said. "You tend to do a lot of reckless things when you're drunk, Gun. "

"Fuck, I didn't sign up for this," Gun complained as he continued to massage his head. Looking at the picture made him feel even sick so he locked Mook's phone and gave it back to her.

"I rushed here right away after I saw the photo. You know what's the weirdest thing about that?"

Gun shook his head, not really paying attention to his manager since his focus was on his pounding head. "No, what is it?"

"The photo was taken very clearly. As if it was intentionally taken," Mook said as she opened her phone again to look at the viral photo. "I noticed that too with the photo of you and Off kissing in Central Park. It's really weird."

"P', of course it was taken intentionally. These press are having the time of their life when they see an actor kissing another guy in public especially when that actor is me," Gun reasoned.

"No, no, that's not it," Mook shook his head. She was thinking deeply. "It's as if someone is sabotaging you both. Like someone is following your every move."

"It's the press," Gun concluded immediately. "There's no one else who's as thirsty for stories as they are. I swear to God, they're so annoying. They meddle with everything. "

"Yes, but you and Off-"

"Oh my God, Off! Fuck, I am so screwed," Gun cursed. "Do you think he already knows?"

"Gun, everybody in Thailand has seen this photo already," Mook stated.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Gun muttered as he searched for his phone. It took him a while since he forgot about it last night. He found it on his shelf and he dialed the number of his boyfriend.

"Off, pick up, pick up," Gun chanted. He wanted Off to answer his call but a part of him was also afraid to talk with the prince. He tried a couple of times and his manager just watched him with the same worry and anxiety. On his eighth try, Off picked up. "Off, thank God you picked up! I was so worried. Have you-"

"I'm on my way to your place," Off said coldly on the other line. "I'm driving. We'll talk right there."

Gun didn't even have the chance to respond because the prince dropped the call. He just stared at his phone and then to his manager and said, "Fuck, I am so screwed."

Mook, who was worried for Gun, stood up and said, "Look, everything's going to be okay. Just talk to each other. But for now, eat something and drink medicine for your headache."

"P', I can't stomach anything right now. Not when I'm trending again and my boyfriend is enraged!"

"But you have to eat," Mook calmly said. "Your stomach is empty and you had way too much alcohol last night. I'll prepare something for you."

Mook found a lot of food inside Gun's refrigerator but the actor refused to eat. He settled with some granola bars and a glass of cold water before gulping down some Advil for his pounding head.