Epilogue

Nine years later

Present Day

"Is everything set?" Off asks and everybody answers with a very enthusiastic 'yes!'. "Alright, are you all ready? If yes, then let's go!"

They board Off's private plane and before taking off, he makes sure that everyone is already on the plane. When he is positive that everybody is safe inside already, he gives the pilot a go signal and they watch Thailand below them fade into nothingness.

Off and his team are about to go on a business trip. Off, after turning down the royal position, finds his true passion years later. He realized he liked preserving memories and capturing them, and he became a photographer. Tay helped him during his first baby steps. At first, he became popular because he was known as the prince-turned-into-photographer hottie but later on, people were able to recognize him for his amazing works. He received multiple awards throughout the years and was even labeled as "The most famous photographer" in the whole world.

He had already built his own company and together with him today are his own staff and some interns that also wish to be what Off is at that moment. When he was still a prince, he had planned a lot of things for charities and the like because he always had a soft heart for those people in need. Now that he is a successful photographer and businessman, he, together with his mother and father, built their own charity company which helped hundreds of orphanages and homeless people. Off is proud of what he had become.

Two years ago, Chat, his cousin, was crowned as the new king of Thailand. Surprisingly, he married Lai. It turns out that the reason why Lai didn't want to marry Off before was because she was in love with someone else, and that person is Chat. Chat has ruled ever since and Off knew he was doing great. Chat would sometimes reach out to Off and ask him if he needed help with his charity. Off found the same fiery eyes and brave expression he had on Chat, but the perseverance to be king is the only difference. He was grateful he gave way to his cousin.

Off would sometimes shake his head in disbelief as he walked down in his own memory lane. Looking back, he knows that everything happened for a reason. He won't be where he is now if all of those things didn't happen. He had patched things up with his father already and his parents, who are now retired from their royal duties, are running their own restaurant and are also doing good in their business.

All of this happened because of Gun.

Gun gave him the ability to fly, and Off refused to do it at first. After months of curling on one corner, Off finally took a brave step and chose to live again. His best friends, Tay and Arm, supported him along the way. Even Mook, Lee and Sing were there for him. He was thankful to every single person that helped him get back up again.

But he still can't forget about Gun.

He had been on numerous dates with both girls and boys before but it never feels right. He was looking for that feeling that Gun gave him every time he smiles or laughs, but Off never saw or felt it with those people. He tried hooking up with someone but it would only remind him of Gun's glorious body underneath him. He even drowned his body in beer but it only worsened the scenario since all he could see was Gun.

Gun left a massive impact on his life and Off will forever treasure what they had. He had long accepted that maybe all they would be to each other is a long, sweet memory, a reminder that people come into your life but not all are meant to stay. But there was always that tingling feeling, a feeling that would sometimes keep Off's hopes high that maybe, just maybe, they'll meet again.

They never did.

He is content and happy now, all those fears he once had bottled up inside him before long gone. He looks at his interns and sees potential professional photographers. One day, they will also make a name for themselves, even greater than his.