Chapter 10

Gun groaned when he heard his phone ringing by his bed side. He took his sleeping mask off and squinted at the name on his phone.

Lee Thanat is calling....

"What the fuck?" He muttered.

It was still seven a.m American time, which means it was around eight p.m in Thailand and a weekend. Lee was his best friend, and he knows that the latter is not exactly a stay-in person during the weekend. He usually stays out and drinks his self to death.

Despite his annoyance with the unexpected call, he answered it and his sleepy eyes broke open when two of his friends' face appear on the screen, screaming at him.

"Hi Gun!" They were trying to fit their two faces on the screen while grinning at him.

"How was it? Did anything happen already? How was your first day?" Sing asked.

"Jeez, good morning to you too." Gun growled. "What are you doing? Its like, seven a.m in here and you just ruined a good dream."

"Wet dream, you mean," Sing snickered.

Gun ignored his friend's comment and yawned. His photo shoot was scheduled around nine in the morning. He looked out his room's window and saw a faint sunlight entering his room. It was a fine day-- not too hot and not raining either. It was a perfect day to stay out and do their photo shoot.

"Anyway, why did you guys call?" Gun asked. "No booty call for tonight?"

"Bros over hoes, Gun," Lee said. "We just wanna know how you're doing. Never heard from you since you left."

"Ew," Gun made a disgusting sound. "Please don't sound so clingy guys. I was just gone for a day."

"We miss you," Sing said and pouted. Gun could only laugh.

"I'm good," Gun finally said. "It was just a long flight and I was still adjusting to the time zone. I missed you guys too."

It was Lee and Sing's turn to act as if they were puking their guts out. Gun and his friends was definitely not the caring type. They show their affection through shoving and pushing each other around. Saying words like 'I miss you' appears on their friendship dictionary only once in a blue moon.

"Did you..." Sing trailed off and make kissing sounds on screen.

"Pervert," Gun said. "You think I came here in America to have some of those...disgusting ideas you have?"

"Disgusting?" Sing said. "I know you too well, Gun. You don't use 'Off' and 'disgusting' in one sentence."

"Did you call me just to annoy me?" Gun muttered. "Because it's working."

"Yes!" Sing agreed.

Lee shoved Sing out of the screen and said, "Go and change already. We'll be leaving in a few."

"Oh, so there is some booty call," Gun teased.

"Can't miss weekend fun night just because you're not here, Mr. Superstar," Lee said.

"You guys have fun!"

Lee waved at the camera. "You too! Update us when you, you know."

"Sing's disgusting mind is rubbing on you," Gun said. "Stop hanging out with him."

"Great minds think alike," Lee winked. "I won't hold you for long, Gun. And remember, safe sex is important."

"Oh my God, Lee," Gun said and the last thing he heard was Lee's howling laughter before the video call turned off.