Chapter 16

Gun drove himself to his management's building. It was an emergency meeting so he wasn't able to inform Jack about his trip for today. Mook called him early in the morning to tell him he needed to meet someone. He was with Jack just yesterday night, when he drove him to the royal family's mansion so he also felt like Jack deserved a day off for today. Besides, he didn't mind driving himself. He liked some alone time.

He bought a cup of hot coffee via the drive thru of a coffee shop near the building to awaken his sleepy eyes. He didn't get enough sleep last night because Off's words kept on ringing in his mind.

"Don't be jealous of her. There's nothing going on between me and Lai. I only have my eyes set on you. I promise."

He couldn't help but smile as he remembered his words. He was clearly smittened with Off. Well, he has been smitten with him for five years but hearing Off say those words to him, being able to hold and touch Off, to kiss him even on closed curtains...he was falling deeper than he was for the past five years.

He couldn't forget how they playfully pinched each other's hands while it was entangled under the table. He couldn't forget how Off squeezed his ass on the dark hallway of the mansion. He certainly couldn't forget when he could feel his hard on in between his legs.

His thoughts were so occupied with the prince that he didn't notice someone was walking on his way and he bumped into him. Fortunately, his cup of coffee didn't spill on the stranger's shirt or Gun will be extremely ashamed of himself.

"Oh God I'm so sorry!" He said. He hastily waiid multiple times, silently praying it wasn't one of his big bosses.

"Gun?" The stranger said. "Gun Atthaphan, it really is you!"

He met the stranger's gaze. He was wearing dark sunglasses and he was insanely tall and buffy. In a heartbeat, Gun recognized him.

"Nai!" he exclaimed. "How are you?"

"Good, good!" Nai said. "Wow, it's really nice meeting you. It's been what? Two years?"

"Yes, I guess," Gun nodded. "What are you doing here?"

"I-" Nai's phone rang and before answering, he turned to Gun and said, "I'll be right back. Wait for me. I need to take this call."

Gun nodded and he was initially planning to wait for Nai but when his manager sent him a message in all caps, he hesitated and decided to prioritize his work first. A reunion with an old friend could wait.

"I'm sorry!" Gun said as soon as he was inside the meeting hall. "I ran into someone and we kind of talked for a while. But I'm here so no need to worry."

"Gun, sit down," Mook said. "I'm also sorry for telling you about this meeting last minute but your co-actor is only available for today. I volunteered to adjust your schedule in accordance with his so we could finally meet and talk about things."

"Okay, sure," Gun said. He was aware he had dozens of projects lining up but Mook was the one handling his schedule. He would just wait when he was signaled to attend meetings or shoots or whatnots. He had a peaceful week after their photo shoot in America so he didn't mind being back on the race.

"But why is the meeting not starting yet?" Gun asked.

"Because your co-actor went down to-" She said and stopped, pointing to someone behind him. "Oh, there he is!"

Gun was surprised to see Nai once again but he was more startled that he'd be working with his old friend.

"You both know each other already, right?" Mook said.

"Of course. Also, we met downstairs when I was on my way to get some things in my car," Nai said.

"Good, then I guess we should start?"