first time ☺️

(her names lily)

LILYS POV

me and payton we're chilling at my house with nobody home. we were in my room cuddling and just waking up from a nap. payton has been a little more touchy than usual and i wanna know what's up.

lily: payton?
payton: hm?
lily: you've been more touchy lately do you want something?
payton: .........yesss
he says nervously
lily: what's up?
payton: i wanna have sex.. but i don't know how
he says embarrassed
lily: payton there no reason to be embarrassed. there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. and if you want we can have sex and i can teach you how.
payton: really?!
he says excited
lily: yea of course.. but i gotta get in the mood first

payton then smirks at me. he grabs my waist and pulls me in his lap and i straddle him. he kisses me and it roughly turns into a make out. he then starts kissing and sucking on my sweet spot immediately and i let out moans.

payton then takes the liberty to put his hands in my shorts and finger me. i let out a moan as he chuckled. he went faster and i was close to cumming. without warning i came all over his fingers. he pulled them out of my shorts and licked his fingers clean.

i smirk and take off his shirt and take off his sweats. i then take off his underwear and start giving him head. his head falls back and his eyes shut. after a bit i feel him twitch in my mouth and i swallows his cum.

he then flips me over and hovers on top of me. he looks into my eyes not knowing what to do and i eye my clothes. he gets the signal and takes them all off. he admires my body and kisses me and grabs protection.

he slides on the condom and looks down and i point at my entrance. he aligned himself with me and pounded into me. as he did i let out a huge moan.

lily: now just go in and out castle
i breathe out

he does as i said and thrusted in and out FASTLY. i was a moaning mess as well was he and he held my hands over my head by my wrists. i spread my legs for more entrance and he goes deeper hitting my g-spot.

payton: i'm gonna-
lily: just keep going faster!
i moan loudly

he does as i and i feel myself coming to my high and i release. i let out one last loud moan as i do and i breathe heavily along with payton.

lily: well i didn't need to teach you that's much
i giggle
payton: well that was amazing
lily: i second that
payton: i love you lils
lily: i love you too payt