jealous 😔

(her name is anna)

ANNAS POV

today my best friend chase is coming to visit me. i'm so fucking excited because i haven't seen him since playlist and that was long ago.

i'm about to go to pick him up at the airport and then we are going to paytons house. they haven't met and i want them to for the first time.

i'm in my car driving to the airport and i'm about five minutes away. i pull up to the airport and i video him running to the car and posted it on my instagram story.

the video we both said i missed you love because that's what we always have said. we are best friend and chase is like family. i love him as a brother.

chase: omg anna i missed you so much love!!
he said hugging me
anna: i missed you too chase!! how've you been?
chase: good. so what are we doing?
he's asked curiously
anna: well we are going to my boyfriends house and you two are go to meet
chase: oh ok then LETS GOOO
anna: alright then

PAYTONS POV

i was bored and anna said she would be here in about 30 minutes. i just decided to scroll through instagram and i see anna posted on her story.

i click on it and see a video of her at the airport picking up a guy. they both said "hi love!" to each other. i'm not gonna lie i got upset because she is MY baby and i'm not sharing. now i'm upset.... SHES MINE. period bitch.

(a/n: sorry i had to!! 😂)

i then turned my phone off and aggressively threw it on my bed. i crossed my arms as i leaned back against the headboard of my bed. i pout as i think about that video on her story. soon enough i hear anna's voice.

anna: BABY IM HERE!!
payton: COMING

i run downstairs and i see the guy from the video and i clench my jaw and look at him. anna tries to hug me and i softened up. i immediately smiled at her and hug and kiss her
showing that she's mine. she pulled away and turned to chase.

anna: so babe this is chase and chase this is-
payton: payton.. her boyfriend
i interrupt and do a handshake
chase: sup i'm her best friend
anna: yea and i'm sure you guys will be best buds too
chase&payton: sure...

anna: hey love why don't you tell payton a little about yourself
chase: ok so i'm chase hudson i am instagram and tik tok famous i guess you can say and i guess you can say i'm an e-boy
he chuckled
anna: gotta love them e-boys tho

what. the. living. FUCK!! she just called him love AND said she loves e-boys when chase IS ONE!! i couldn't take this i ran upstairs and went to my room and i closed my door. i sat on my bed with my jaw clenched and my hands in fists.

ANNAS POV

i looked at chase with a confused look and o get up from the couch. i tell chase i'll be right back and he nods his head saying ok. i run up the stairs and i get to his bedroom door.

i put my ear up to the door and i hear him on tik tok. i sigh and open the door and see him on the bed with his back leaned against the headboard. i have a straight face and close the door.

anna: payton what's up with you? you have been acting not like yourself AT ALL...what's wrong baby?
payton: nothing ju- it's nothing
anna: no no no i heard you about to say something tell me
payton: ....
anna: you have have five seconds to talk or i'm leaving moormeier

he knows that when i call him by his last name that i am serious and irritated.

payton: fine... when i saw your story i saw you picking chase up and i heard you call him love and you called him love earlier and it just made me upset because you're mine and i don't like you flirting with other guys.

he said that in all one breath.  i'm surprised he is not breathing heavy to be honest. that's was a lot to say

anna: babe... you do know that he is JUST my best friend right?
payton: yea...
anna: then there's nothing to worry about. he is basically considered family to me. i have known him since we were basically in diapers.
payton: but you call him love?
anna: we have said that so each other since we were kids it's just a cute nickname i promise
payton: i'm sorry
anna: it's ok i love you
payton: i love you too

i hugged him  and he tightly hugged me back. i looked at him and gave him a kiss on the lips that was passionate and loving. he smiled into the kiss and we pulled away.

payton: at least you don't kiss him.. those are my kisses
anna: yep those are my lips

i say tapping his lips lightly and he giggled. we went back downstairs and he wasn't jealous at chase anymore and we all hung out.