surprise ✈️

(let's say her name is katie)

LITTLE BACKSTORY
i haven't seen my boyfriend payton in literally 4 months. i've been away for so long because of quarantine. he lives in north carolina and i live in texas so that's far. we are now allowed to travel and i bought a plane ticket to north carolina to see him.

KATIES POV
i wake up to my alarm that i set on my phone and it's 3:45 am. i get out of bed and get ready to go. i put on this outfit:

i then grabbed my suitcase and my phone then walk out of my room

i then grabbed my suitcase and my phone then walk out of my room. i go downstairs and see my mom waiting for me since she is taking me to the airport.

mom: got everything?
katie: yes now let's go
mom: alright then

we then left the house and went and got in the car. i was bouncing my leg to contain the excitement of seeing payton.

mom: you excited honey?
katie: i'm seeing my payton after 4 months.. is that even a question? of course i am!!
mom: alright then i'm glad you are excited
katie: oh my god i miss him so much bet i'm going to cry
mom: aww that's so sweet!

AT THE AIRPORT

my mom and i gave each other a hug and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. i went inside and she left and drove off. i had a couple minutes til my flight and i saw starbucks so i grabbed a drink.

i didn't get a big size since i only had a couple minutes. i finished my drink and threw it away and right on time my flight got called. i headed to my gate and i handed the lady my boarding pass and got on the plane.

once i got in the plane i put my airpods in my ears and listened to music. the flight was 4 hours so i decided to listen to music and take a nap..then watch a movie.

IN NORTH CAROLINA
i got off my plane and looked around for joanne and faith since they were picking me up. i saw them and they both hugged me and were in their pajamas. need i remind you it was 7:32 am so it was early.

joanne: omg we all missed you!
katie: aww i missed you guys too
faith: payton hasn't stopped whining about missing you for at least 2 months
katie: to be honest i did the same as well
joanne: well payton is asleep right now so you could wake him up and surprise him
faith: yea we can film it
katie: sounds good!

we arrived at the car and i put my luggage in the trunk and we all got in the car. joanne drove the whole way and after 25 minutes we got to their house.

we got out and i grabbed my suitcase and we walked inside. i was jumped on my timber and harley and i pet them and said hello. i then set my suitcase down by the couch so it would make noise when i go to paytons room.

katie: alright guys let's go up
joanne and faith: ok

we all walked quietly up the stairs and i slowly opened paytons door and saw him sleeping soundly. i made an aw face at the sight and walked quietly over to his bed.

i then hovered over him and hugged him and kissed his cheek to try and wake him up. he wiggled around a bit then i kissed him again and whispered in his ear.

katie: i flew over here and i don't get a hug back?

he then shot opened his eyes then looked at me and smiled widely. he then pulled me into a tight hug and kissed me all over my face. he pulled me onto the bed on his lap and held me and didn't let me go.

payton: i missed you so much baby!
katie: i missed you too babe! i missed you so much!!

he then pulled away from the hug and looked at me with a big smile. he then gave me a long passionate kiss that i've been dying for since quarantine started. he pulled away after a couple seconds and just smiled widely.

payton: do you missed me?
(he said teasingly)
katie: payton of course i did! (i said laughing a bit)
joanne: alright well leave you guys alone

then faith and her left his room and closed the door. as soon as she did he pulled me onto his lap so i was straddling him. he put his arms around my waist and i did around his neck.

katie: mm you're shirtless.. you look hot (i say looking him up and down)
payton: you're really trying to make me act up huh? (he chuckled)
katie: eh maybe (i smirked)
payton: oh god what am i going to do with you? (he said right before he kissed me roughly)

we made out for a bit and then pulled away and we went to sleep. we cuddled and enjoyed each other's presence and were happy to be together again.

if you don't know who timber or harley is then you are not a true payton fan. jk but they are 2 of his dogs if you didn't know