surprise!! 🤩

you haven't seen payton in 2 months because you had to go to your hometown to visit your family for you cousins wedding. and it's currently friday and payton thinks i'm coming back on tuesday, which i am not. i'm coming back to tomorrow and he will be so excited to see me and i can't wait to see him either.

                              ~next day~

i got on my flight and texted faith (his sister) to tell her that i'm on my way...

aaliyah 🤪- hey faith i'm on my plane and i'll be landing soon!!
faith 😚- yay!! i'm on my way to the airport and my mom says she can't wait to see you and payton will be very excited he always says he misses you
aaliyah 🤪- well i am excited to see him to! guarantee i will cry i miss him so much...
faith 😚- aww he misses you too but i gotta go i'm on my way so i'll be there when you land
aaliyah 🤪- kk byeeee

you landed 30 minutes later and got in the car with faith and headed to their house.
when you got there his mom, joanne gave you a big hug and said he's upstairs in his room doing tik toks or something. when you crept upstairs so he couldn't hear you you got to the door and when you opened it he was in the middle of doing a tik tok that was very good to watch he was doing the "it taste like candy" tik tok so you just sat there leaned against the wall watching him and he finished.

"damn that was hot" you said looking at him
he immediately turned to look at you and he ran up to you and just gave you the biggest hug. you wrapped your legs around his waist and just started crying you missed him so much and were so happy to be in his arms and you guys kissed with the most passion you have ever put into a kiss.

"i thought you were supposed to be here on tuesday" he said putting you down and you sat on the bed with him beside you
"nope i wanted you surprise you and i just couldn't wait any longer i'm missed you way too much" you said wiping your tears
"aww babe i missed you so much like crazy" he said hugging you
you guys hugged and cuddled in bed all day because you didn't want to leave each other since you haven't been together in so long.