365 days... 😉

(her name is peyton hehe :) )

PEYTONS POV

so me and my boyfriend payton have been seeing all over tik tok this movie called 365 days. me being the curious person i am decided to watch it... with payton.

payton is on his way to my house and is bringing chick-fil- a. i'm SUPER excited to watch it. people have been talking about this boat scene and i wonder if it's like the titanic. i guess we will see.

i hear paytons car pull up because it's not a quiet car. i walk out my front door and see him walking towards me. i smile as he gets closer and he gives me a kiss.

peyton: hey payton
payton: hey peyton

we both giggle because that's our little joke because we have the same name. but anyways we went inside and i closed the front door. my parents are on a business trip so we have the house to ourselves.

peyton: are you ready to watch the movie?
payton: yes i am i finally get to know what all the hype is about
peyton: exactly

i get the tv remote and go to netflix and type in 365 days and the cover of the movie gave me wide eyes. i'm CONPLETELY speechless...

peyton: babe.. look at the cover

payton looks at the tv and his jaw drops. i was now kinda scared to watch it if i'm being honest. paytons face then turned into a smirk and he set up our food and blankets and stuff.

payton: we're still watching it
he smirks
peyton: okayyyy

i sit down on the couch and cuddle into payton and he puts a hug fluffy blanket over us. he takes the tv remote and starts the movie. the beginning wasn't that bad until we got to the sex scenes.

we got to the boat scene came up and that's when it all went down hill. i was not gonna lie it kinda put me in the mood. i looked at payton and he was looking at the tv in shock.

i looked down at his pants and he absolutely had a boner. i smirked and put my hand high on his inner thigh and lightly rubbed my hand in slow circles. he tilted his head back and slowly shut his eyes in pleasure.

i softly and gently traveled my hand up to his boner and set my hand on it. he groans softly and i giggle. i take the blanket and cover myself and sneakily take my shorts and top off leaving me in my lacey bra and underwear.

i cover myself and stand up then get on his lap and straddle him. i open the blanket for him to see and he smirks. i grind on his boner and he moans softly and mumbling "fuck" under his breath.

i take off his hoodie leaving him shirtless. i kiss him roughly and start kissing from there to his jaw to his neck roughly. i stay kissing on his neck while sucking a little too. he moans about loud and i smirk in his neck.

i raise up from his neck and see my beautiful masterpiece while smiling. he sneaks his arm behind my back and unclips my bra. he slowly pushes the straps off my shoulders making my bra fall to his lap.

he throws my bra across the room making me giggle. he then grabs my hips and put me in my back laying on the couch. he hovers over me and takes off his sweatpants. i take off my underwear as he does and he kisses me roughly while taking off his boxers.

i then without warning feel his pound into me making me gasp loudly. he then starts thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace and i start moaning uncontrollably. i spread my legs for more entrance and he goes deeper hitting my g-spot each time.

he quickens his pace going deeper and deeper. i'm moaning very loudly at this point as well as payton. i feel myself get tingly and my stomach tense and i feel my high about to come.

peyton: bab- ahh i'm ab-bout to-
he cuts me off
payton: me too we will together

he thrusts fast making it a little harder for me. we eventually came and we both moan very loudly and we both are out of breath. i look at the tv and the movie is over.

payton: well that was a good movie
peyton: yea sure was

we both laugh and get dressed. as i am i'm trying to look for my bra and i can't find it. i eventually found it and go back to the living room.

peyton: really payton. you had to chuck my bra to the other room
payton: i wa in the heat of the moment so i just did it i wasn't thinking
peyton: oh well
i say putting it on

that was one eventful night....