chapstick challenge 💋

(let's say her name is reena)

REENAS POV
me and payton are doing the chapstick challenge today on his youtube channel. i think that he's just finding ways to kiss me more... but i'm not complaining whatsoever. i'm in my car on the way to his house right now.

i get out of my car and knock on the door to see a smiling payton opening it. i smile back and give him a quick peck on the lips. he brings me up to his room where he is all set up and we sit down in front of the camera.

payton: hey guys welcome back to my channel it's payton and i'm joined with my beautiful girlfriend reena!
reena: hi guys!
payton: today we are doing the chapstick challenge and i'm very excited if i'm being honest with you guys...
(he says smirking)

reena: let's get into it!
payton: alright so i'm going to be putting this blindfold on you first
(he says putting it on me)

PAYTONS POV

payton: ok i have this bag of flavored chapsticks and i'm going to pick this one!
(i says holding a peach chapstick)
reena: alright

i put on the chapstick and put it in my pocket so she can't see it.

payton: ok come here
(i say kissing her for a second)
payton: ok what is it?
reena: mmm peach?
(she asked licking her lips)
payton: yea good job baby (he shows her)
reena: thanks
payton: now your turn

REENAS POV

i look in the bag and i see a coke chapstick and pick that. i put it on my lips and put it away.

reena: alright
(i say and he smashed his lips against mine)
payton: uhh that's hard
(he licks his lips and thinks for a bit)
payton: is it dr. pepper?
reena: nope

he goes and kisses me again and spreads my lips so he can get a tastes of my lips. he pulls away and had a smirk on his face.

payton: it's the coke one isn't it?
reena: no
payton: what?!
reena: i'm just kidding it is
(i say giggling)

he pulls off the mask and looks at me with a smile. i look back at him with a wide grin as well.
reena: what?
payton: you're so adorable
(he says softly)
reena: so are you
payton: i love you baby
reena: i love you too bubbs
(he gives me a kiss)

payton: ok guys that's it for today's video sorry it was so short but we filmed the same thing on her channel so go check that out!
reena: bye guys love youuuu
(you say blowing a kiss to the camera)