hickey 🤭

(let's say her name is emma)

EMMAS POV
so today mine and paytons family are all getting together. we have decided that we would have a barbecue at my house since i have a patio in my backyard.

i'm currently waiting for payton to come with his family. i walk downstairs to wait for them and i see my mom making food.

emma: mm potato salad
mom: yup but that's not all. i'm making mac n cheese, green beans, mashed potatoes, and brownies
emma: sounds freaking awesome!
emma: where's dad?
mom: on the patio grilling the chicken and steaks

i then walk outside and i see dad at the grill with his apron on. i laugh because it's funny. he looks like the basic dad right now.

emma: hey dad
i say sitting on one of the patio chairs
dad: hey honey what's up?
emma: nothing just waiting for payton and his family to come
dad: i'm sure that they are almost here

and as if on cue payton walks out the door.

payton: or i'm already here
he smiles

i get up and run up to him and he engulfs next in a big hug. i pull away and give him a kiss and i smile.

payton: hey baby
emma: hi

i grab his hand and we walk inside and i don't see anyone. i then get a thought and bring him upstairs to my room. i then close the door when we get there.

payton: ok i see you baby

i giggle and push him onto the bed and straddle his lap. he kisses me and i do too then he snakes his arm around my waist. i wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss.

his hands rub my back under my shirt and i kiss his neck. i eventually find his sweet spot as he lets out a soft moan. i continue to kiss there and suck a little.

payton lets out soft moans as i smirk into his neck. i pull away and he starts to do the same to my neck. a little after we hear my mom scream our names.

mom: EMMA! PAYTON! FOODS READY!!
she yells
emma: COMING!

i groan in frustration and look at payton. he chuckled and i got off his lap. he gets up and we made our way downstairs to see everyone at the patio dining table.

joanne: hey emma
emma: hi joanne! how are you?
joanne: good
emma: great! hey faith
faith: heyy

me and payton sit down at the table next to each other. we both put food on our plates and begin eating. he puts his hand on my thigh as usual and we have conversations with out families.

i see my dad looking at payton suspiciously. i just brush it off then he starts to speak.

dad: payton?
payton: yes?
dad: son what's on your neck?

i look at his neck curiously and see a hickey. i mentally face palm myself and payton looks at me confused. i get on my phone and text him saying "you have a kicker from earlier". he looks at the text and his eyes go wide and he becomes uncomfortable.

emma: well earlier i tried to curl his hair and i accidentally burned him before i could do anything
dad: oh ok
mom: you okay payton?
payton: yea it doesn't hurt
faith: mhmm burn
she says sarcastically
joanne: faith stop it!
she giggled

so i guess joanne and faith know what actually happened. i hide my face in paytons shoulder from embarrassment and he rubs my back. we all continue eating and we talk and have fun and we all had fun and it was night time when everyone went home.

well..... except payton of course!