jealous 😰

you were hanging out with payton at your house, in your room, on your bed. you were doing a tik tok and payton was just on his phone. when you finished your tik tok payton asked "hey do you wanna go hangout with riley?" you said "sure" with an pout but he didn't notice. you didn't like hanging out with riley because you always felt left out and jealous. so you got dressed to go hangout and wore this.

you and payton left the house and got in the car and you guys met at chick-fil-a

when you guys got there you saw riley and payton's face just lit up with a smile, they hugged when her arms were around his neck and his hands were on her waist, which is near her butt. you got so jealous then because you only liked it when he did that to you. riley and him let go and you put on a fake smile and hug then order your food and get a booth.
payton ask if you were okay and you just nodded.

r is riley
y is you
r: so payton tells me that your getting into modeling, hows that going?
y: great
riley: do you ever get self conscious about your body? because i would
you look at her with a "i'm about to beat this bitch up" face
you-no because unlike you i-
you feel payton's hand squeeze your knee and say "m-m"

~time skip~

you guys are at the mall and you are walking behind payton and riley and see their hands almost touch as they walk.

~ time skip back home~

you walk inside and immediate rush upstairs and set your stuff down and sit on the bed thinking if payton likes riley or not. payton comes up the stairs and comes in your room and sees that you are clearly upset about something. "babe what's wrong? you weren't acting like yourself today" he says in a concerned tone, "i'm sorry, i know its immature to get jealous over something so stupid. i just don't want to lose you because i know that there are way more beautiful girls out there that are more beautiful than me, including riley. i'm sorry for getting jealous" you say almost tearing up.
payton pulls you in for a hug and says " baby there is no need to get jealous over riley she is just my friend and nothing else, i love you and only you and you are the most beautiful person in my eyes, you're my world and i would never want to lose you" he gives you a kiss on the lips and you guys cuddle and watch movies the rest of the day together.