pool day ☀️

you and payton where bored af and it was like a million degrees outside so you guys to go swimming at the pool. you guys wore these

payton wore blank swim trunks and when you took off your cover up payton stared at you

payton wore blank swim trunks and when you took off your cover up payton stared at you. you notice him staring at you and you turn around and walk to the pool and get in. he literally had hearts in his eyes he was staring at you so much. he jumps in the pool splashing you and you say "PAYTON!! i didn't want to get my hair wet!" he swims over to you and pouts and says "i'm sowyyyy" he dunks you in the pool and you go back up and you swim away from him and death stare at him and say in angry tone "you got my hair wet" he swims over to you and picks you up and you wrap your legs around his torso. "you can't stay mad at me babe" he says looking into my eyes "i can" i say all sassy he nods his head and says "challenge excepted". he starts kissing your neck and squeezes your butt underwater, you enjoyed it but didn't want him to win this challenge. he starts moving his hand from your butt to your vagina and leaves his hand there just cuffing it. you tilt you head back as he looks at you he sees you almost caved in and starts gently rubbing it. you moan and squeeze your legs tighter around his torso and give up on this game and say "you win payton but please don't stop"you say moaning a little louder he kisses you to stop your moaning and keeps rubbing and goes faster and faster you whisper yell "i'm gonna cum babeeee" he whispers "go ahead we're in water" you do and you guys start making out and get out of the water after. you guys go back to the house and finish what you started.