hickey prank 😮

"hey guys it's payton moormeier and welcome back to my channel!! so today i'm going to be pulling a prank on my beautiful girlfriend aaliyah!" he says nervously. "i'm going to be doing the hickey prank, and i know for sure that aaliyah will either be angry or sad for sure so let's get started... oh and by the way i'm using her makeup" he says holding up a makeup pallet with all types of colors. he puts purple brown and red into it and it turns out liking like a legit hickey.
"ok guys i set up the camera where she won't see it and she's on her way up stairs so wish me luck" he says quickly sitting in the bed.

"hey babe" aaliyah says smiling and sitting down next to payton
"hey babygirl" he says giving her a kiss and cracks his neck trying to get her to notice the hickey.
she lifts payton's head and he pulls away
"what the hell is that?!" she says in a worried tone "it's nothing" he says covering it. "payton there's a hickey on your neck i'm not stupid" she says with tears in her eyes. "babe please don't cry..." he says in a low tone "get your hands off of me" she says and starts balling.
"why would you do this to me? you know i have anxiety and this is what causes it" payton stays quiet. "do you not love me?" she says "baby i live you with all of my heart" he says "then why would you do this to me am i not enough for you?" she says wiping her tears. "okay i cant do this anymore it's a prank babe" he says pointing at the camera and grabbing a makeup wipe hading it to her.
she wipes the makeup off and starts crying onto his chest harder then before. "i thought you were cheating on me! you made me cry so hard! i thought you didn't love me anymore" she says wiping her tears. "no baby i love you with everything i have i would never do that to you!" he says kissing her forehead.
"alright guys i'm going to end the video here and see you guys in my next video!" he says kissing the camera and turning it off.

he hugs her tightly and says "want to cuddle to make up for me doing that prank on you?" you nod your head yes and you guys lay down cuddling and kissing and watching vampire diaries the rest of the day.