cuddles 🥰

you were in need for cuddles... especially from your boyfriend payton. so you text payton and ask if he can come over.
you- babeeeeee!!
payton❤️- what's up babygirl?
you- i want you to come over so we can cuddle
payton❤️- i'm down! i'll be over in about 10 minutes
you- yay!! i love you baby 😘
payton❤️- i love you too

since you were just came home you were dressed in normal clothes so you changed into a oversized shirt and black shorts. then you hear your doorbell ring and go downstairs. you open the door to see payton smiling, you pull him in the house and kiss him with your arms around his neck and his around your waist. you guys go upstairs and lay in your bed and watch netflix you guys watch (your favorite movie). you are laying your head on his chest and hugging his torso and he has his arms wrapped around you. you always feel safe in his arms because you always have this feeling in you that he will always protect you, which he always will. you lift your head up a little to give him a kiss on the lips but when he leans in you tease him and kiss his cheek. he puts his hands on his chest and acts as if he's hurt by your actions, jokingly. you sit up and look at him with a flirtatious smile and say "didn't expect that huh?" "no i didn't and now i want 2 kisses to make up for it" he says crossing his arms and puckered his lips. you lean in and peck his lips twice and give him a third just for being so cute, you two lay down continue to cuddle and watch the rest of your movie.