Baby

Dean smiled,  "Love you too" He said to his boyfriend and tucked his phone away into his pocket

Dean sighed, rubbing his hands together he looked at the Impala "Okay, baby let's get back to workin', on you"

Cas' brows shot up, Dean mustn't have turned his phone off after their conversation

Was he with someone?

He heard some movement over the phone and after a few more suggestive litanies of 'baby' he angrily hung up and threw his phone away from him

~

He didn't talk to Dean for two days  until his boyfriend randomly showed up at his door, "-Hey Cas!- why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"Fuck you Dean" Cas said leaving the door open at he walked away and Dean followed him "Wait Cas what?- what did I do?" He asked; he really had no idea of what he could've done to make Cas angry with him

"C'mon angel-"

Cas shook his head "Don't angel me- shouldn't you be with your lover?"

Dean grimaced "Lover?- I thought that was you babe" He chuckled nervously, "I heard you Dean- call them baby"

"When was this?" Dean asked sounding more than confused, "The last time we talked you left your phone on!" Cas exclaimed

Dean blinked, mouthing the word baby and he tried to think, "Oh Cas" He started to laugh "I was talking to my car!"

"Your car?"

Dean nodded, advancing towards Cas and Cas let him wrap his arms around his waist "Yeah, my 67' Chevy- I call her baby, I was working on her that day- I probably should've told you that when we started going out"

Cas frowned "Oh.." Dean smiled "I'm just lucky you didn't hear me spew to my brother about how lovestruck I was over you..that would've sucked"

"I thought you were cheating on me" Cas explained face blushing deeply "You really should've told me about the weird relationship you have with your car"

"Hey it's not weird..why does everyone think it's weird?" 

"Maybe because it is" Cas answered and hugged Dean "I'm really glad you're not cheating on me"

"I would never- my life would suck if I didn't have you in it" Dean raised a brow "So I'm forgiven?"

Cas nodded "You're forgiven" Dean smiled "Good 'cause I'm missing about 2 days worth of kisses"

~