15x13

Dean and 'Dean' have a nice chat (lol)

-

Dean in his bedroom, he was helping his other world counterpart find some clothes to make him look like the real deal

The guy wasn't even close to Dean- he was a rich and snobby jerk- who  insulted Dean's clothing and gagged when Dean had to teach him how to properly drink beer

Not Dean grimaced staring at the clothes "Ugh, flannel- I'd never be caught dead in this" He said from inside the bathroom

Dean rolled his eyes silently begging for sweet release from not him's voice "Yeah well we don't all get what we want princess" There was a ring from behind him and he looked at the bathroom door and back at not him's phone answered "Hello?" 

"Dean?" Came a more than familiar voice "Oh thank god you're alive- where are you and Samuel?- we promised we'd meet up if we got separated, your father is worried"

Dean's eyes widened and his heart dropped "Leo?" The man on the other line chuckled at how surprised Dean sounded "Yes me"

"How- why are you calling me?-"

"Because I have a phone and you're my husband- did you get hit on the head on the way over?"

Dean gulped, him and Leo were married in another universe?!- the bathroom door opened and his doppelganger stepped out in his new clothes looking at him "What are you doing on my phone?"

"I gotta go-"

"Oh okay- love you"

Dean reeled "..Y-Yeah me too" He turned he phone off and gave it to-..him "It was Leo"

Not Dean frowned "Oh what'd he say?" Dean shrugged "The usual- miss you- love you all that" He muttered "You and Leo Webb?- how did that- happen?"

Dean's other world counterpart chuckled "Leo Winchester- we met when he joined our company, we fell in love"

Dean nodded; it made sense if John never died and him and Leo were already together he'd never fall for Cas, he swallowed "Dad let you have a boyfriend?"

Not Dean scoffed "Of course he did-why?- what happened to Leo from this earth?"

He shrugged "Pretty much the same as yours only we just hooked up a couple times- and we went our separate ways, now he's dead"

Not Dean recoiled in shock "How?" Dean swallowed guiltily, still feeling bad for how everything with him and his old flame went down "I killed him"

"Why on earth would you do that?"

"..Let's just say he went down the wrong path"

Not Dean neatly folded his expensive clothes "..What about you and the angel?- I mean I love Lee but damn-"

"-Don't talk about Cas like that" Dean spat, "He's mine you got it?"

"Really?- I couldn't tell with the way you two dance around each other"

"Shut up"

Not Dean eyed his counterpart, "You've been with guys before so why are you so uncomfortable with your bi-sexuality?"

"Bi-sexual- what?- I don't know how you grew up but I didn't get it as easy as you did"

"What do yo mean?"

Dean rolled his eyes "How'd dad react when you married a dude?" Alternate Dean shrugged "He was happy for me" Dean actually winced at that "Why? wasn't your dad supportive?"

Dean laughed "Yeah if you call being a homophobic ass and making me hate myself 'support' then yeah he was"

"Damn..Dad was never like that, he loves me and Samuel no matter what" Dean pursed his lips "Lucky you"

"Is that why you won't go for it with the angel?"

Dean scoffed "His name is Castiel- and..I have gone for it- but now isn't the time to get attached"

"That's just an excuse Dean" His doppelganger said "Look.. we may have had two different lives but no matter what we can't change who we fall in love with man or woman, I'm sorry that your dad didn't understand that" 

"Yeah..well Dad didn't understand a lot of things" Dean cleared his throat "C'mon we should go, they're probably waiting for us"

-

Hope you guys liked this, I'm probably going to be posting some more drafts, I've been writing a lot of Destiel lately

I think I have an obsession..

Also remember s4 'It's a terrible life'?

Dean Smith
&
Sam Wesson

Like the guns?!- Smith & Wesson?!- I literally just got that!

(Just because of that tik tok song 'Pull up on your block with a fucking Smith and Wesson') lol

..Sorry I'm like really sleep deprived..