Finally!

Lil Destiel 💙💚

-

"No- seriously tell me why you hate me and Gabriel's relationship so much?!"

"Because I'm jealous!" Dean yelled finally "You and Gabriel are fuckin perfect-how can you be so open and accepting about who you are?" He
sighed "Everytime I look at you two I just see what I'll never have with- with Cas"

Sam nodded in understanding  "Dean I get that you having feelings for Cas is hard for you but beating on me and Gabriel's relationship isn't going to help"

"I know- and I'm sorry, I am happy for you and Gabe- I am really" He sighed "I'm just mad that I can't have what you guys have with Cas"

Sam raised his brow "Why can't you?"

"Because- I just can't"

Sam nodded "Yes you can- and yes you will" He smiled proudly and Dean gave him a weird look "What the hell is swimming around in that weird ass head of yours?"

--

Sam pushed Dean towards Cas' bedroom door; he'd been standing outside of it for almost 15 minutes trying to muster up the courage to just knock on the door "Dean come on go- you can do this"

Dean shook his head starting to retreat "No- nope- no sorry Sammy-" Sam huffed "I thought you might do this.. so I came prepared" He looked up "Gabriel- do it!"

Dean didn't have time to say a word before he was zapped into Cas' room "Bastards!"

Cas noticed the man almost immediately and got up from his bed placing the book he was reading down "Dean?- how did you-"

"Gabriel- it doesn't matterrrrr" Dean's voice went a pitch higher when he saw what Cas was wearing; it was the AC/DC shirt that he had lean't the angel a while back and a pair of sweatpants- couple that with his sexy bed hair

"You- uh you, look good" Dean coughed uncomfortably trying to fix his voice, Cas nodded with a small smile "Yes the new clothes you gave me are much more comfortable than my usual trenchcoat"

"No problem" Dean swallowed, -it was now or never- "Look Cas there's something I want to tell you and I'll completely understand if you don't feel the same way"

Cas looked confused but nodded nonetheless "Okay"

Dean walked up to him nevervously fiddling with his fingers as he started rambling "So you know we've been friends for a long time now and we've always been there for each other and over that time..I think that I've developed- uh.. more than a friend feelings for you"

Cas scrunched up his nose adorably "Like romantic feelings?" Dean nodded awkwardly "Yeah romantic feelings"

"Oh, okay"

"That's it? 'okay'?"

Cas gave a small shrug "Well I've already known you liked me like that, Gabriel told me so" He explained casually, Dean nodded "..So do you like me?" He asked a bit more confidently

Cas smiled happily and pulled Dean by the front of his shirt into a kiss, and Dean smiled placing his hands on the angels waist pulling him closer as he happily embraced in the kiss but before they could go any further Cas pulled away "Yes Dean I like you too"

"FINALLY!"

-