Epilogue: Still Missing

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. Rick Riordan does. Final chapter. Enjoy! :-)

Chiron's POV:

I was starting to get seriously worried about Amy Stargate. She was blaming herself for her brother's kidnapping, all the campers could tell. She was distancing herself, hardly coming to dinner anymore. Her sister, Lou Ellen (she had been on holiday during all the chaos), was in charge of dropping off her food. Although, something told me that she wasn't eating it all. I sighed as I saw Lou Ellen leave the mess hall to go deliver food to her sister. I met the eyes of Annabeth Chase and I could see the concern in her eyes. None of the Cabin looked as happy, they had all been told about the missing son of Hecate. Only Nemesis Cabin looked pleased, as they had been telling everyone that it was their mother who had developed this plan. I sighed again, something told me that Nemesis would have one more move. I only hoped that we, demigods and gods, would be ready to end her last plan.

A/N: That's it, Love Can Be Forced is finished. I know that it could seem that I have rushed this slightly, but I've come up with a good idea for the last book. So knowing me, I would quickly forget it so I've tried to finish this book relatively quickly. I want to give a shout out to DragoonHooman, who has ready both of the books in my series and has given me some advice on this book. :-) The last book will be up today.
~~~Ellie~~~