Chapter 5: Leo + Piper

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. Rick Riordan does.

Leo's P.O.V:

As Calypso had left to explore New York, I was alone as I had voted to stay here and fiddle with my machines.
"Hey, Leo!" a voice, which I immediately identified as Piper's, shouted from outside the forge, "you in there."
"Yeah!" I yelled back.
Piper entered the room as I slid out from under the table.
"Whatya doing here?" I asked.
Piper replied, "Jason, Hazel and Frank at Camp Jupiter and Percy and Annabeth are on a date so I'm bored. Can I hang with you?"
I nodded and Piper sat in a spare seat. I went back to my work.

I had only been at my work for a couple of minutes when I heard Piper yelp in pain. I slid out from under the table again and asked, "You ok?"
Piper just stared at me without talking.
"Umm, you ok?" I asked again.
She stood up and walked towards me.
Well, this isn't starting to creep me out.
I repeated her name again.
Something going on.

Piper's P.O.V:

Leo's so cute when he's concerned, I can't believe I hadn't noticed it before.
Why the Hades am I with Jason anyway? Leo's much better.
Leo was still saying my name so I placed my finger on his lips. Then, I removed my finger and kissed him.
He was frozen in place for a second before pushing me away.
I pouted as Leo yelled, "What the Hades?! Piper, you have Jason!"
"I want you," I told him as I kissed him again, "I don't want him."

Eros' P.O.V:

I grinned as I leveled my bow at the son of Hephaestus' back. It wouldn't be hard to shoot him as the daughter of Aphrodite, who I shot earlier, was keeping him in place. I smirked and then shot him. It hit his shoulder and he stumbled into McLean. I sniggered.
Who should I get next?

No one's P.O.V:

Leo deepened the kiss as Piper's hands roamed around his chest. His hands slid into her pants and he planted kisses down her neck. Piper gasped in lust as Leo touched her sensitive spot on her neck. The son of Hephaestus pushed the daughter of Aphrodite to the floor and started to run his tongue on Piper's lips, asking for entry. Piper slid her hands into his pants and Leo groped at her round chest. They stayed that way for the next hour or so.

This chapter is dedicated to DragoonHooman