Chapter 9: Where's Sam?

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. Rick Riordan does.

Hecate's POV:

I stared at the unconscious Moon Goddess in front of me. Artemis sat up, groaning.
"What happened? Wait, the son of Hecate, where is he?" Artemis asked.
"Wait, what about my son?" I demanded.
"We were hit by Eros, both of us. And we decided to play a game, he should've been back by now," she replied.
I had a horrible feeling in my gut. I bit my lip and flashed us to the council room. Almost instantly, Apollo jumped up and embraced his sister.
"Did the cure work?" Zeus asked.
I nodded, "I dished it out to Piper and Leo. But we might have another problem, my son is missing and I can't trace him."
"Do you think the potion thief took him?" Hephaestus questioned.
I nodded, "Yes, he did help end her first plan."
We have to find him. He could be used as a leverage.
Artemis voiced my thoughts.

Amy's POV:

I was back to pacing around my Cabin, only this time all the 7 plus Will, Nico, Clarisse and Reyna were here too.
"Amy, could you please stop pacing?" Percy asked, "we'll get Sam back."
My mother had just IMed me with the news of Sam's kidnapping.
"I feel so useless, we're sitting here while Sam is missing," I told him.
Leo decided to add some humor into the conversation, "Technically you're standing."
He was quickly shut up by everyone else's death glare.
"This is a good revenge plan," Nico muttered under his breath.
You don't think...
"Say that again," I demanded.
Everyone else gave me a weird look but Annabeth quickly caught on as Nico repeated what he had muttered.
"Of course, it would be her," the daughter of Athena announced, "I can't believe I hadn't seen it before."
I told them, "It's the best revenge plan."
The rest of the girls, Nico, and Will seemed to catch on quickly but the rest remained clueless.
I IMessaged my mother, she was in a council meeting.
"Mom..." I started.
"Is this important?" my mother asked.
I nodded, "Mom, I know who the mystery person!"
"Who is it?" Ares asked.
I took a deep breath, "The mystery person is..."

A/N: Has anyone guessed who the mystery person is? Review if you have. :-)
~~~Ellie~~~