Chapter 6: Solangelo Gets Help From Eros

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. Rick Riordan does.

Will's P.O.V:

I was in Cabin 13 with my boyfriend, Nico Di Angelo. A son of Hades. Although he was my boyfriend, we hadn't gone past holding hands. I didn't mind though, as long as Nico was happy. I looked around the cabin. In my opinion, the cabin was way to dark and gloomy. Nico was right at home though.
"What?" Nico asked and it took me a second to realise that I had been smiling at him.
"Nothing, sunshine," I replied, "Everything is perfect."
He nodded.
I think I creeped him out.

Something pricked them back of my neck. I brought my hand up to rub it when I noticed Nico.
Damn, he looks good in black.
I sat down on the bed next to him and kissed his neck. Nico froze and turned around to look at me.
"Sunshine, I've wanted to do that for forever," I whispered into his neck.
Nico didn't move for a second before turning around so he was looking at me head on. Then, he kissed back. When he pulled away, he was grinning. And it was a proper grin as well, not just a fake one he put on to make it look like he was enjoying himself.

I planted little playful kisses on his cheeks as Nico ran his hand through my hair. We weren't going to do anything too serious but it was fun to just play around with him. I moaned as he nusled my neck. Nico was a damn good kisser.
I love you.
"I love you," I told the son of Hades.
"I love you too," my boyfriend told me back.
Then, we fell asleep in each other's embrace.
Everything was how it should be.

A/N: I think Eros has different types of arrows. So some make people have feelings for each other whereas some just create a playful type of relationship. Review on who you think I should do next, Gods included. Also, I forgot to mention, Hecate can't be included nor can Amy but everyone else is ok to do. I need Amy and Hecate to be in their right minds so they can keep on working out who the mystery person is.
~~~Ellie~~~